Family-Friendly Condo w/Views of Keystone Lake!
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Experience the ultimate mountain vacation in this 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo located in the heart of Lakeside Village, Keystone. Enjoy gorgeous views of the surrounding peaks, as well as access to a variety of outdoor activities including skiing, hiking, and biking. Fuel up for your adventures with a fully-equipped kitchen, or indulge in nearby restaurants and shops. At night, cozy up by the fireplace before resting up for another day of mountain fun. Book now and make memories! STR22-R-00023
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Children’s Play Area
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Lenawee Features Keystone Lake – The Lenawee building sits right on Keystone Lake which offers incredible views both winter and summer. Look beyond the lake towards the enormous surrounding mountain ranges. Enjoy ice skating in the winter or paddle boating, stand-up paddleboarding, or fishing in the summer. No matter what time of the year it is, you will always have activities at your fingertips at Keystone Lake. Shuttle Route – Lenawee is located right on the free seasonal shuttle route and is easily accessible to everything in Keystone. Step outside the building and take a few-minute shuttle ride to the slopes. If you want to explore the shops and restaurants in River Run, the shuttle ride is just a few minutes away. Shops and Restaurants – You are just steps away from all of the shops and restaurants in Lakeside Village at Keystone. Grab some pizza, have some ice cream, and enjoy being on the lake! If you find yourself wanting more, take a quick shuttle ride to River Run Village. Lake Activities – Experience incredible outdoor ice skating in the winter or enjoy the many activities of summer including fishing, paddle boating, and stand-up paddleboarding. Poolhouse – The Lenawee building includes access to the East Lake Clubhouse which has an indoor heated pool, hot tub, and locker rooms. You will also love the deck at the clubhouse that overlooks Keystone Lake and includes outdoor furniture and a gas grill for guest use. You will love having free access to this great common area. Views and area – When you stay in the Lenawee building, you have unmatched views of Keystone Lake, Buffalo Mountain, and surrounding mountain ranges. Whether you are staying in winter or summer, you will experience incredible mountain views. The sunsets over Buffalo Mountain are out of this world! Conference Center – Lenawee is one of the closest buildings to the Keystone Conference Center which makes it a perfect location to stay at when you are attending a conference in Keystone. Other Activities – When you stay at Lenawee, you have an incredible amount of activities at your fingertips. Enjoy fishing, kayaking, canoeing, paddle boating, stand-up paddle boarding, biking, and hiking in the summer! When winter comes, the lake turns into a giant natural ice rink for ice skating! You are also right on the bike path that runs up to River Run Village and down into Dillon!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Rules are as follows:
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Children are allowed.
- The minimum age limit for Guests is 25.
- Parking rules are property specific. Per Keystone Resort rules, each reservation will be given one parking permit. Read your email confirmation for detailed parking rules during your reservation.