1BD Cute Tiny House, Near Olympic Training Center
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
Tiny, yes but lacking, no! Built in 1933, this 430 sq ft cottage is an original tiny house. Classic, pre-war design meets updated, modern decor. Charming, cozy and CUTE, this nostalgic little gem is a perfect Colorado Springs vacation rental for guests visiting our town in 1’s, 2’s or 3’s! Tried-and-true layout, open, warm and bright and with everything a traveler could need, we invite you to a stay! Tiny house, big appeal!
With a classic, pre-war sensibility, a simple, bright, inviting layout, and a time-honored style, this single bedroom cottage welcomes guests with graceful charm. "Cute" will immediately come to mind! This tiny home is one of three on the lot and set back from the quiet street a short distance. Upon walking up to the house, you’ll notice the superb little classic porch, perfect for reading, sipping a glass of wine, or watching a gorgeous Colorado sunset.
Enter through the front door...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Located just across the street from Memorial Hospital and right down the road from the United States Olympic Training Center, this neighborhood is also just a short drive from Downtown Colorado Springs. The homes here are older and charming, the streets are lined with trees and there's a sense of both history and of renewed, modern energy. Restaurants are popping up around, cafes are close (we suggest Switchback Coffee Roasters, right down the street!), and all of the main attractions for visitors and travelers to Colorado Springs are easily accessible via main roadways. Memorial Park and Prospect Lake are also just a few blocks away. A great location, a charming tiny home—sold!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Please be advised that we ask all guests to complete our secure, online guest verification portal after your reservation is created. Similar to hotels requiring photo ID upon check-in, we ask that guests provide a copy of their Government Issued ID, matching selfie and credit card to verify identity. This is used to prevent fraudulent reservations, identity verification and for the safety of all guests and homes. We take data security very seriously. All information entered into this form is encrypted and transmitted securely over SSL.
- **By completing the reservation you agree to the following**
- I agree to be bound by our rental terms and conditions.
- I acknowledge that I will be required to provide a copy of a valid government issued ID and matching credit card through our online portal prior to check in.