Ski-In/Out Residence | Pool, Hot Tub, Funicular to Ski Chalet
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8.5 Bathrooms
- 18 Guests
Welcome to Ascension hosted by Property Manager. Opulence meets sublime Vail Valley living atop the forest along Forest Road. This eight bedroom estate climbs the steep mountainscape in unison with the dancing aspen trees. Multiple levels create invited pockets of space for every need - A quiet corner to read, a bustling wet bar for refreshments, private serene bedrooms, a home gym, expansive lounge game room, and a welcoming ski chalet perched at the top. This home plays from room to room, offering a whimsical yet thoughtful mountain space. Circling around a round glass elevator, each floor offers surprises of delight. Cocoonesque, the main bedroom is poised at the top with impressive forest views from both the bedroom and expansive ensuite. Tumble into the main living space with a vast layout from the elegant kitchen with warm wood hues and copper accents houses a massive island with breakfast bar seating for five, to the long,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Ski In/Out Facilities
Fitness Center: Private
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
From the seemingly unlimited mountain terrain that attracts snow, fishing, and hiking enthusiasts from all over to the distinctly European vibe and 5-star dining in Vail and Beaver Creek, vacationing here is like getting a little taste of heaven. Finding pristine skiing terrain will never be a problem when choosing between the world-renowned Vail Ski Resort and the equally famous Beaver Creek Ski Resort. But choosing the right luxury home for your family might be. Our wide-ranging Vail and Beaver Creek vacation rentals include ski-in/ski-out homes, luxury condos, and cabins that will facilitate the mountain adventure of a lifetime. Now begin that adventure by securing your accommodations today.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Smoking is strictly prohibited at this property.
- - There is a $40,000 refundable security deposit required at the time of booking.
- - Animals may be allowed with prior approval and accompanying non-refundable fee. Please let us know if you are planning on bringing a pet, emotional support animal, or service animal when booking. Additional pet fee will apply after booking.
- - Shipping packages and ski gear to the home is not permitted. Shipping to our local address is available upon request for $25 / package and $50 for larger items. Please reach out to the Reservation Team for more information.
- - All guests are required to follow Good Neighbor Guidelines. This can be found in the Guest Portal after booking.