Close to Beach | Fire Pit | Spacious Fenced Yard
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Welcome to Coral Cove Cottage, our stunning beach property in Jupiter, Florida! This property has all the essentials for the perfect vacation with your friends and family—come and discover all that Jupiter has to offer firsthand! With the capacity to accommodate up to 6 guests, this home provides an array of amenities designed to guarantee an unforgettable stay for your group!!!
*Close to the BEACH!!
*BBQ Grill (Gas)
*High Speed Internet
There are three bedrooms at the house with clean and comfy beds to unwind at the end of the night.
The house includes 2 full bathrooms.
**KITCHEN & DINING**
~Pots & Pans
Inside the house is an amazing sectional couch to kick back and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Close to restaurants and shopping, and only 10 minutes driving to the nearest beach access.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayCharge,Please read carefully.
- All rules have been written because of past incidents.
- - No unsupervised swimming, please swim at your own risk
- - Guests must obey all posted signs
- - No food, drinks, or glass in pools or hot tubs or pools
- - No smoking or vaping on property
- - Please bring your own firewood and/or charcoal if applicable
- - $100 fee per hour for late check-out. Please do not be late to check out
- - No Early Check-ins
- - We ask that the booking party is 25 years old or older
- - $100 fee per night for each additional guest on the property not listed on the reservation
- - Any excessive cleaning fees charged by any cleaners will be passed on to our guests.
- - No weapons allowed on property
- - No fireworks
- - No parties
- - If this listing is not listed as pet friendly, please do not bring any pets.
- - If this listing is listed as pet friendly, the maximum number of dogs allowed is two.
- - If this listing is listed as pet friendly, we ask that no pets be allowed on any couches, beds, chairs, or other furniture.
- - If this listing is listed as pet friendly and if this list has a pool or hot tub, we ask that no pets be allowed in the pool or hot tub.
- - We ask that if your pet requires a litter box or a pee pad to please not bring that pet.
- - $300 fee per night per animal for any unauthorized animal on property
- - Guest is responsible for any illegal activity that occurs on property during stay
- - Guest will not touch, unplug, or reset any networking equipment, including, but not limited to, modems, routers, hubs, access points, nodes, etc. Any loss of signal due to guest interference will result in removal from property.
- - Please do not light a wood fire in gas or electric fireplaces. A wood fire in a gas or electric fireplace will result in a fine of $1000 to replace the electrical unit, plus the cost of additional damages.
- - Gas Fireplaces will be unavailable in warmer months - Booking party is responsible for all individuals present on property during the reservation
- - Host is not responsible for delayed or cancelled flights. Please consider purchasing travel insurance
- - Host is not responsible for Acts of God
- - Host is not responsible for utility outages caused by utility providers
- - Booking party is responsible for all internet traffic during stay. Please do not use our internet connection for illegal activity
- - Host is not responsible for injury incurred from electrical outlets, indoors and outdoors. Please keep children away from high voltage areas.
- - Alteration Requests made within 14 days of check-in day will be denied
- - When booking and/or cancelling your stay at any of our listings, you hereby agree to not write any negative review without first making us aware of any issues that you are having, and allowing us to fix the issue(s)
- - Any violation of the above rules will result in immediate removal of property without refund.