Stunning Ocean View 2BR Villa w/ Infinity Pool
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Presenting one of Bali’s most gorgeous ocean scenery, this two-bedroom modern villa is a perfect option for your memorable Bali holiday experience. Enjoying it’s perfect location on the southern tip of the island, the villa comes with:
- two comfortable bedrooms with breathtaking ocean view
- two living spaces
- your very own infinity pool
- private and secure
- fully equipped kitchen
- high-speed internet connection
- 7-10 mins to several fabulous beaches: Green Bowl, Pandawa, Melasti.
If you prefer to cook for yourselves you will have everything you need in the fully equipped kitchen. Take a seat at one of the villa’s dining room areas - which includes one positioned upstairs where you can admire the views over dinner. When it’s time for bed, choose from one of three lovely bedrooms in the vila - one includes an impressive balcony but both feature breathtaking views of the ocean...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Garuda Wisnu Kencana 3.8 km Monument Veteran 7 km Taman Baruna Blok Anggrek 7 km Pasifika Museum 8 km Taman Ngurah Rai 11 km Patung Ksatria Gatotkaca 11 km Dewa Ruci Roundabout 14 km I Wayan Bulit Ground 15 km Setra Desa Adat Pemogan 16 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Q: Do you provide airport pick-up service?
- A: Yes, we do. Feel free to contact our Hombali customer support once you confirm your reservation to enjoy this service.
- Q: Can I check in earlier?
- A: Kindly be informed that our check-in time starts from 2 PM, and our check-out time is before 12 noon. Early check-in and/or late check-out is subject to availability and may be subject to additional cost.
- Q: Do you provide daily housekeeping service?
- A: We do, indeed. Fresh linen and towels are also provided upon your arrival, which will be changed every 3 days.
- Q: Can I bring my pet to stay with me?
- A: As much as we love them, furry friends, unfortunately, pets are not allowed here.
- Q: We are traveling with our baby. Do you provide a baby cot? Or a high chair?
- A: Yes, we do with an additional cost.
- 1. Check-in time is after 3 PM and check-out time is before 11 AM. Early check-in and/or late check-out request is subject to the availability and is subject to an additional charge.
- 2. Guest is not allowed to remove or modify any furniture or fixtures in the premises, including but not limited to moving, painting, or drilling the walls, without any written permission from us.
- 3. Guest is solely responsible for their valuables. Please keep all your valuables in the safety box. We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings and/or valuables of the guest(s) whether they are in or not in the premises. Please also check your belongings upon departure. We are not responsible for items left behind upon departure, however, we can help to send them to your address with the shipping and handling fees at your cost.
- 4. We are not responsible for any personal injury, accident, and/or illness of the guest while in the premises.
- 5. Please turn off the AC, fan, and lamps when you leave for the day.
- 6. Guest is not allowed to smoke and/or vape in indoor space (bedroom, bathroom, indoor living room, indoor kitchen). Smoking and/or vaping is only allowed at outdoor space. Kindly use ashtrays and rubbish bins to keep the space clean and tidy at all times without any litter, cigarette ash, and/or cigarette butts.
- 7. Please refrain from making noise past 10 PM. Any special events or occasions are at an additional fee depending on the scale of the event. Neighborhood noise regulations enforced by local Banjar, if you experience any noise disturbance caused by neighbors immediately inform the villa manager, he will contact authorities on your behalf. Please remember that music and construction noise is allowed during the daytime and it is beyond our control.
- 8. Guest is responsible to refund any damage to the property. Please treat the premises and furniture as if you would your own. The property is to be left in a condition equal to when the guests arrive. Any breakages will be charged based on the replacement value. A charge of USD 25 will be added for lost or stolen keys.
- 9. Guest should not perform any illegal activities on the premises that violate the local law and/or the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. If we observe any suspicious activity on the premises, the police will be informed to perform further investigation. It will also be resulting in immediate eviction of the guest, forfeiture of all amounts paid including the deposit, plus damage fine of IDR 5,000,000,- (five million Rupiah).
- 10. Please report any dysfunction of the equipment or any other problems immediately directly to villa staff as soon as you detect it. We will send engineering to fix this immediately. Villa manager contacts are provided in your booking confirmation.
- 11. Keep in mind that some properties are with open-air living rooms and it is located in a traditional village with a tropical climate so don't be surprised by some occasional insects like geckos or mosquitoes, frogs, unusual smells, noise from dogs and roosters, etc. Please inform the villa staff if you need any assistance with those issues.
- 12. Last but not least, Have a wonderful stay with us and enjoy Bali! ?