Clementine Marais | 1 Bed Apt in Le Marais
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Clementine Marais is a gorgeous typical Parisian 1 Bedroom Apartment centrally located in Le Marais and steps away from Place de Vosges.
This 1 BDR/ 550 sqft apartment is situated in a second floor of a typical 18th century building with stone walls. Once you enter the home you feel you are in a french ’’Chateau’’ with bare stone walls in the entrance and wooden beams on the ceiling with dark wooden parquet floor.
The home consists of an open plan kitchen/living room and dining area with a sofa bed available for the extra guests staying. At the end of the home you will find behind closed door the spacious master bedroom with a Queen size bed overlooking the street.
The home also consists of a seperate mezzanine with it’s own stairs to the double queen size bed.
Clementine Marais is perfect for the travellers wanting to be right bang in the middle of the fashion centre of Paris - Le Marais.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Le Marais district has the historic side located at the north. The Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers, the Picasso Museum and the Carnavalet Museum - devoted to the history of Paris - are located here. Luxury independent designer boutiques contrast the plethora of vintage shopping that sell second hand goods by the kilo, as well as haute cuisine restaurants versus local corner brasseries. At the southern you will see the Île St-Louis and the eastern part of Île de la Cité, the oldest part of Paris. This area is very popular thanks to attractions such as the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Place des Vosges, the city hall and the Gothic Tour St-Jacques. Contrasting with all the historic buildings is the modern Centre Pompidou.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No Smoking No Parties No Events No Loud music Pets TBC