Luxury 4BR Villa w/RicefieldsView @Batu Bolong
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Canggu is famously known for world-class surf and a vibrant culinary scene, only minutes to echo beach. Situated in a quiet area but also reachable to visit many attractions in Canggu.
☀ Four spacious bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
☀ Private swimming pool
☀ Enclosed air-conditioned living space with sofa and Smart TV 50 inch
☀ Fast Wifi and a work-friendly space
☀ Fully equipped modern kitchen with dining area
☀ Private parking
Discover our luxurious villa for the most authentic experiences living on the island of Gods, Bali. This villa has two-floors adapted contemporary design with unique ornament inside. Surrounded by beautiful 360° rice fields view and close to the beach makes it is pretty clear this villa is on the bucket list for many. Offers comfy living space with sofa and TV, fully equipped kitchen with dining area, working space with fast Wi-fi, washing machine...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Located in the hip area but also situated in the peaceful neighborhood of Canggu. Enjoys a commanding position in the restaurants, beaches, shopping hub of Bali. You can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. · Echo Beach: 7 minutes drive · Batu Bolong: 7 minutes drive · La Brisa: 7 minutes drive · Revolver: 15 minutes walk · Pepito Supermarket: 8 minutes walk · Ngurah Rai Airport: 35 minutes drive
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Q: Do you provide an airport pick-up service?
- A: Yes, we do. Feel free to contact our Hombali customer support once you confirm your reservation to avail of this service. We will arrange for a driver to wait for you at the airport, payment upon arrival.
- Q: Is the pool private?
- A: Yes, this villa has private infinity pool, you won't share the swimming pool with other guest:)
- Q: Can I check-in earlier?
- A: Kindly be informed that our check-in time starts from 3 PM, and our check-out time is before 11 AM. Early check-in and/or late check-out are subject to availability. However, feel free to come earlier in the morning if you'd like to drop off your luggage.
- Q: Do you provide housekeeping service?
- A: We do, we offer daily cleaning at convenient time. Along with pool and garden maintenance to ensure you have the best time at the villa without being disturbed, indeed fresh linen and towels are also provided upon your arrival, which will be changed every 3 days.
- Q: Can I bring my pet to stay with me?
- A: As much as we love them, furry friends, unfortunately, pets are not allowed here.
- Q: We are traveling with our baby. Do you provide a baby cot? Or a high chair?
- A: Yes, we do with an additional cost.
- Q: Do you have a parking space there?
- A: Yes, we provide private parking :)
- Potential For Noise
- Please be aware that construction activities are in progress close to the villa between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. every day. This may lead to occasional noise disturbances during these hours.
- 1. Check-in time is after 3 PM and check-out time is before 11 AM. Early check-in and/or late check-out request is subject to the availability and is subject to an additional charge.
- 2. Guest is not allowed to remove or modify any furniture or fixtures in the premises, including but not limited to moving, painting, or drilling the walls, without any written permission from us.
- 3. Guest is solely responsible for their valuables. Please keep all your valuables in the safety box. We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings and/or valuables of the guest(s) whether they are in or not in the premises. Please also check your belongings upon departure. We are not responsible for items left behind upon departure, however, we can help to send them to your address with the shipping and handling fees at your cost.
- 4. We are not responsible for any personal injury, accident, and/or illness of the guest while in the premises.
- 5. Please turn off the AC, fan, and lamps when you leave for the day.
- 6. Guest is not allowed to smoke and/or vape in indoor space (bedroom, bathroom, indoor living room, indoor kitchen). Smoking and/or vaping is only allowed at outdoor space. Kindly use ashtrays and rubbish bins to keep the space clean and tidy at all times without any litter, cigarette ash, and/or cigarette butts.
- 7. Please refrain from making noise past 10 PM. Any special events or occasions are at an additional fee depending on the scale of the event. Neighbourhood noise regulations enforced by local Banjar, if you experience any noise disturbance caused by neighbours immediately inform the villa manager, he will contact authorities on your behalf. Please remember that music and construction noise is allowed during the daytime and it is beyond our control.
- 8. Guest is responsible to refund any damage to the property. Please treat the premises and furniture as if you would your own. The property is to be left in a condition equal to when the guests arrive. Any breakages will be charged based on the replacement value. A charge of USD 25 will be added for lost or stolen keys.
- 9. Guest should not perform any illegal activities on the premises that violate the local law and/or the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. If we observe any suspicious activity on the premises, the police will be informed to perform further investigation. It will also be resulting in immediate eviction of the guest, forfeiture of all amounts paid including the deposit, plus damage fine of IDR 5,000,000,- (five million Rupiah).
- 10. Please report any dysfunction of the equipment or any other problems immediately directly to villa staff as soon as you detect it. We will send engineering to fix this immediately. Villa manager contacts are provided in your booking confirmation.
- 11. Keep in mind that some properties are with open-air living rooms and it is located in a traditional village with a tropical climate so don't be surprised by some occasional insects like geckos or mosquitoes, frogs, unusual smells, noise from dogs and roosters, etc. Please inform the villa staff if you need any assistance with those issues.
- 12. Last but not least, Have a wonderful stay with us and enjoy Bali!