- 9 Bedrooms
- 10 Bathrooms
- 22 Guests
You will find Borgo Merlo in the verdant Chianti hills in the heart of Tuscany. The accommodation here comprises three neighbouring homes that share landscaped gardens. This serene, rural base is a fantastic place to stay with a large group of friends or family and from here, you can enjoy trips to nearby villages and cities such as Florence and Siena.
This pretty hamlet of historic farmhouses is part of a vast 800-acre estate which offers guests complete privacy amidst vineyards, olive groves and dense, ancient woodlands. As well as the hamlet where you will be staying, the estate also boasts several other buildings, including an 11th-century Romanesque church and a castle now used for music events and private celebrations.
As you approach Borgo Merlo through the manicured grounds, you will find three stone homes, all close to each other, which can sleep twenty guests between them. Casa Una is the largest of the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.