The Perfect Exclusive Sandy Beach Club Villa
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
A private oceanfront villa located on Escondido Beach in Malibu. Blending luxury and modern simplicity in one of Malibu’s most sought-after locations. Recently renovated, with beach access and sunloungers on the sand. Perfect for kayaking/ surfing/ fishing in the picturesque Pacific! Spacious outdoor deck with cosy firepit and Alfresco dining table. Open living space drenched in natural light, tall ceiling and crisp fireplace. Enjoy perfect views of Point Dume and dolphin sightings almost daily!
Introducing Escondido Beach Club, where the ultimate coastal retreat awaits! Located on a quiet street just off the Pacific Coast Highway. Ideal for small families looking for a beachfront escape.
From the moment you step into this one-of-a-kind villa, views of the Pacific can be seen from the front door. Relax in the living space drenched in natural sunlight with an expansive sofa and large flat screen TV. Listen to the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
While Malibu offers some absolutely stunning beaches, and one just outside your door, there are other activities available should you wish to see a different side of the area. For instance, you may either take a hike or a safari on the grounds of the Saddlerock Ranch Estate, with wine tasting at the end. Visit the impressive Getty Villa Museum or the Adamson House with its amazing views of the Malibu Pier. As for restaurants, the world famous Nobu Malibu is just down the PCH. Property is located on Pacific Coast Highway. Guests are subject to hearing potential road noise and/or waves crashing.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.