Bayview Luxe Entertainer Pool & World Class View
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
This premium property is the epitome of luxury coastal living on the Mornington Peninsula. Experience breathtaking views of the coastline from multiple stunning open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining areas and a world class heat pump pool elevated on the hillside. This truly is an entertainer’s paradise.
| 5 Large Bedrooms with walk in / built in robe
| 5 Bathrooms
| Home Cinema
| Apple TV
| Heat Pump Pool (in winter between 20°c-22°c)
| World class views of Port Phillip Bay
| BBQ equipped outdoor alfresco / balcony
| Fully equipped kitchen
| Indoor & outdoor entertaining across multiple levels
| Linen and towels provided
| Split system heating and refrigerated cooling throughout + gas log fire
| Smart TVs
| Pool Side lounges
| Huge office/study allowing you to work from home
Bedding Configuration (sleeps max of 12)
Bedroom 1 – King bed
Bedroom 2 –...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Set on top of the mountain you have incredible views of Port Phillip Bay. You’re a short drive to Mt Martha Village and beaches. Head the other way and you’ll find yourself in the beautiful Mornington Peninsula wine region.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.