Joyous Mountain Retreat @ Sugar Mtn!
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
If you are looking for a place to accommodate your family, then look no further! Whether you are visiting to go skiing, snow tubing or ice skating in the winter or golfing in the summer; this home is in the perfect location. Everything Sugar Mountain has to offer is right at your fingertips!
✔ Deck w/ Seating Area
✔ 2 Comfy Brs
✔ Open Space Design Living
✔ Fully Equipped Kitchen
✔ High-Speed Wi-Fi
✔ Free Parking
Sweet Vacations start at Sugar Mountain!
This condo is a great place to unwind and recharge after a day out skiing or exploring! With a fully equipped kitchen to make home-cooked meals as you gather around the dining area for memorable nights! The inviting dining area opens onto the cozy living room, setting the tone for many memorable evenings and where you can gather around the intimate electric fireplace.
After a long day, enjoy a peaceful night’s rest with furnished...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Washer On Property
Shop and relax in nearby downtown Banner Elk,(short 6 mile drive) or enjoy one of the many restaurants located in town. You are just a short drive to Blue Ridge Parkway, Grandfather Mountain, Beech Mountain, Valle Crucis, Boone or Blowing Rock. It is highly recommended to bring a 4WD or AWD to access Sugar Mountain. During winter months we highly suggest bringing snow chains to assist. Distance to Boone: 25 min. Distance to Blowing Rock: 29 min. Distance to Grandfather Mountain: 23 min.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Security camera on front door
- Smoking is NOT allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Early Check-in/Late Check-out is subject to availability with a $25/hour fee. Reach out to the host to inquire.
- People other than those in the Guest's party designated in the reservation may not stay overnight at the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
- This house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens are included in the unit, daily maid service is NOT included in the rental rate.