Kirkland Luxury Tranquil Retreat 7BR w/ Office
- 7 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Revel in the contemporary design and luxurious comfort of this spacious 3400 sq ft two-level house in the peaceful town of Kirkland. It offers plenty of space for entire families, leisure groups, and business travelers. This elegant retreat will provide you with all the relaxation your a looking for in a perfect family getaway.
✔ 7 Comfortable bedrooms
✔ Open Concept Design Living Area
✔ Fully Equipped Kitchen
✔ Smart TVs
✔ High-Speed 1 Gig Wi-Fi
✔ Free Private Parking
We take great pride in welcoming you to the grand, two-level house where a contemporary luxury touch enhances the highly convenient design. It spreads over two spacious stories furnished with state-of-the-art amenities and tasteful decoration. Elegant furniture and details dominate the space and are highlighted by rays of healthy natural light during the day and cozy lighting in the evening.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
The house is a part of a serene, family-friendly neighborhood in the peaceful town of Kirkland, WA. It provides an excellent getaway from all the hustle and bustle of Seattle and Bellevue while allowing quick access to numerous restaurants, shops, entertainment, and beaches. Here are just some of the numerous attractions you will be looking to visit during your stay. ✔ Juanita Beach Park (9 min away) ✔ O. O. Denny Park (14 min away) ✔ Houghton Beach Park (11 min away) ✔ Downtown Seattle (22 min away) ✔ Bellevue City Center (14 min away) ✔ Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (40 min away) ***Distance times are calculated if traveling by car.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,1- No parties/events.
- 2- No unregistered guests
- ** Unregistered guests are non-reservation individuals who gain access to the premises.
- 3- No smoking, vaping, or burning of anything (including candles or incense) inside.
- 4- No pets allowed.
- 5- No excessive noise that disturbs neighbors. Quiet Hours are 10 PM – 7 AM.
- Any violations of the above will result in a charge of $500 fine and guests will be asked to leave without any refund.
- 6- Excess cleaning and damage/loss: You will be charged for any damage or excess cleaning cost
- 7- Check out procedure:
- - Run the dishwasher if needed.
- - Collect all your trash and place it in the outside bin.
- - Turn off all lights.
- - Close and lock all windows and doors
- 8- If you forget anything and would like us to ship it back, it is $30 charge plus shipping cost.
- 9- Parking is on the driveway or on the street. The garage is not available for guests
- 10- No access to the mailbox. Please rent a PO box. There is a $50 charge if you want us to go there and get the mail for you.,Start: 22:00, End: 7:00