Walk to Snow Summit. Game room, BBQ and Spa!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Discover this stunning, newly updated cabin on a tranquil street, mere steps from the renowned Snow Summit Resort. With three spacious bedrooms and three full bathrooms, it offers ample space for relaxation. Enjoy a fully equipped open kitchen with quartz counters and a glass tile backsplash, an inviting dining and living area, and a connected deck for savoring the relaxing spa and using the BBQ grill. Your perfect mountain getaway awaits!
The primary bedroom boasts a spacious California King Bed with its own ensuite bathroom for added privacy and comfort. The second charming bedroom offers a cozy Queen Bed, complete with an LCD TV and a convenient walk-in closet. In the third bedroom, you’ll find a total of four beds: two Single beds and a comfortable log Bunk Bed with a Queen on the bottom and a Full on top.
Stay connected with Spectrum Ultra Internet, offering blazing speeds of up to 400mbps. Each room is equipped...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
We are located on quiet street steps to Snow Summit. However your not on a congested street like Snow Summit Blvd. This is a small little street over. Very close to the lake and the Village.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,City of Big Bear Lake Vacation Rental Ordinance is strictly enforced. Fines from $500 to up to $10,000 can be assessed to guests who do not comply. You must be over 25 to book. Person booking will be responsible for all fines. 1. No parties. Any gathering deemed a party will be cause for hefty fine and immediate eviction. 2. No amplified music outside. Including any type of speaker or instrument. Inside music must be played at a level where it cannot be heard outside the cabin. 3. No use of Spa past 10:00pm. If the Cabin is equipped with an outdoor Spa. This is a mountain community has nearby resident that are not on vacation. Outside voices carry in the canyons. This is also a cause for fine and eviction. 4. Parking only allowed in Driveways. No street parking. Please make sure you are aware of the amount of cars the driveway holds. You will have no other place to park and will be fined for extra cars. 5. No Smoking allowed. No outside fires including firepits. Highly illegal in the mountains. 6. Please wash all dishes or leave running in dishwasher at check out. The City of Big Bear Lake has implemented these guidelines to conserve the integrity of the community and neighborhood. The City have given neighbors a direct 24 hour phone number and will call if they hear any disturbances or see more cars than allowed. We want you to enjoy the beauty Big Bear offers however outdoor noise and over crowded parking will not be tolerated by the City. We trust we will have your full cooperation and have an amazing time in the Mountains.