- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Experience the tranquility of island life at "Noelani Kai" by Gather, an upscale 2-bedroom, 2-bath townhome in the esteemed Ka’iulani of Princeville neighborhood. Nestled amidst the resplendent natural beauty of Princeville, HI, this luxurious property offers a retreat that artfully combines comfort with elegance.
Upon entering Noelani Kai, you are welcomed by an open living space on the upper floor, thoughtfully designed with coffered ceilings and oversized windows. These architectural features ensure abundant natural light, accentuating the home’s serene aesthetic while framing breathtaking ocean views.
Whether you’re an accomplished cook or a passionate food enthusiast, the chef-quality kitchen will inspire culinary creativity. It comes complete with:
• Granite countertops,
• Oversized island for casual dining
• A suite of high-end stainless-steel appliances
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- PRINCEVILLE RULES
- Vehicles that are parked on the road shoulder overnight (after 10 PM) will be subject to the Barnacle parking enforcement device.
- The Barnacle attaches to the vehicle's windshield and requires a $150 payment to release the device. By utilizing the Barnacle on the road shoulders, we increase the effectiveness of attaching the violation to the appropriate person. Otherwise, if a vehicle parks on the road shoulder across the street from their house, the violation may not be applied to the proper account.
- No parking in the driveway unless actively loading or unloading.
- Noise Nuisance Violation
- The noise rules states:
- Section 20. NOISE NUISANCE
- A. The Declaration provide dthat "No noxious or offensive activity shall be carried upon any land in Princeville at Hanalei, nor shall anything be done thereon which may be or may become an annoyance or nuisance to the neighborhood."
- B. Noise sources which may constitute an annoyance / nuisance include, but are not limited to: boisterous activities, incessant animal noise, musical instruments, audio equipment, televisions, unmuggled or inadequately muffled motor vehicles, public address systems, spa / pool activity.
- C. Nuisance noise is defined as being excessively loud at the property line of the nearest neighbor.
- - $150 for noise violations that occur between 7 AM and 10 PM.
- - $300 for noise violations that occur after 10 PM and before 7 AM. If the noise continues, each violation will be $500 and can be applied every half hour.
- ***Any fines for violations of these house rules will be charged to the Guest.***
- KA'IULANI OF PRINCEVILLE RULES AND REGULATIONS
- You have probably already noticed the community is nearly perfect, which means they are really, really focused on enforcing all the rules. Understanding and adhering to the community HOA Rules are important because they can block pool access and impose fines if we do not comply.
- 1. Always park in the garage. In a pinch, you can temporarily park on the street in a marked parking space but will need a permit for longer than a few minutes. If any guests visit they will need a permit to park overnight. When you park in the garage please close it. There are fines for leaving the garage door open.
- 2. Enter and exit the community through the front gate whether walking, driving or biking.
- 3. No ball playing, bike riding, skateboarding, etc. Tough with kids we know, but there is a park right around the corner at the giant fountain.
- 4. No leaving items outside to dry, especially on the patio, shoes/towels, etc. Shoes can be stored on the shoe racks at the front door and in the garage.
- 5. There are two pool complexes – Adhere to posted rules and hours
- a. Upper/kid pool
- b. Lower/”quiet” pools with hot tub, BBQ and pavilions. The upper pool in this area is for lap swimming only.
- c. The pool/BBQ area requires a key fob. If the fob doesn’t work, do not jump the fence. There are cameras everywhere filming you. Fobs are hanging by the front door.
- d. There are two BBQs, a regular size one on the bottom level and a giant, brand new one in the upper pavilion.
- e. The hot tub is glorious. There is a jet timer nearby.
- f. Before entering the hot tub or pool, take a shower to remove sand.
- g. The pools are great, but the beaches are better. And, the beaches have almost no restrictions on fun.
- h. NO floaties or toys in the pool
- 6. No loud music/TV anytime outside or after 10pm inside. And loud here means not loud at all. Anything above normal conversation level is considered loud. No conference calls outside either. Please do all work indoors or outside the community.
- 7. Please walk only on the sidewalks, not on the streets and no walking between buildings.
- INDOOR HOUSE RULES
- Aloha Guests! Welcome! We have a few house rules to make your stay a safe and enjoyable one.
- PLEASE NOTE:
- *This is a non smoking residence.
- *Lock the house each time you leave it.
- * If you open one of the screen doors, please close it promptly to keep mosquitos out of the hale.
- * Do not move any of the furniture.
- * Don't take furniture, pillows or bedding outdoors.
- * Please leave the washing machine door open after each load to prevent mildew.