Frontal seaview apartment in Blankenberge
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Experience a stunning apartment in Blankenberge with panoramic frontal sea views. Recently renovated in 2023, this modern and bright apartment offers two terraces for optimal enjoyment. Centrally located near public transportation and the city center, it features two bedrooms with wardrobes and a stylish bathroom with a walk-in rain shower. Perfect for those seeking a comfortable and luxurious seaside retreat.
Welcome to our stunning apartment in Blankenberge, where you can enjoy panoramic frontal sea views. This apartment has undergone a complete renovation in 2023, giving it a modern and stylish look.
The apartment features two terraces, allowing you to fully enjoy the view and the sun. With its abundance of windows, the apartment is filled with natural light, creating a bright and inviting atmosphere. The central location of the apartment provides easy access to public transportation and the city center, ensuring that all...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
If there is one coastal town that is buzzing with energy and appealing to everyone, it is Blankenberge. This is mainly due to the truly unrivaled range of family entertainment and attractions. There is simply always something to do! You can walk along the promenade, relax in one of the many restaurants or enjoy the beach on a nice day. This lively seaside resort is an attractive place for young families and for families with teenagers who do not like to be bored. The wide boulevard accommodates walkers, skaters and anyone who moves except those with motor vehicles. In addition to the many indoor and outdoor sports activities, Blankenberge also offers countless opportunities for people who love shopping, people who love food and people who enjoy contemporary entertainment. The amusement parks and bars, the casino, the funny velodrome, the shopping streets with their unique boutiques, the nightclubs and discotheques and the picturesque restaurants are the heart of this lively holiday destination, which welcomes its guests in a friendly atmosphere. The seaside resort offers all forms of recreation for young and old. Cyclists will enjoy De Fonteintjes (the dune area between Blankenberge and Zeebrugge). Ideal for a weekend away by the sea! During a weekend in Blankenberge you can enjoy the sun, sea and beach, but also beautiful Art Nouveau and lots of sailing boats. The old fishing port has been converted into a sophisticated, welcoming marina with all the necessary facilities. The beach is 3 kilometers long and 350 meters wide at low tide and has all the comfort real sunbathers need. The beach and the surrounding area also have a lot to offer the more active tourist. A beautiful and popular sandy beach with a real Pier and a lot of beach pavilions in the summer. A beautiful, wide and long sandy beach of light sand next to the beautiful and calm sea. The biggest attraction of Blankenberge is still the Pier, a unique structure on the Belgian coast: a 350 meter long jetty that goes into the sea, built in 1933. The Pier gives you the feeling that you can walk on water, while you walk to the monumental round building. Inside is a cozy tavern and an exhibition space. Blankenberge will really surprise you. Pleasant shopping streets where no traffic is even allowed in the summer. If you just ignore the crowds and look beyond the beach, you can see the beautiful Art Nouveau heritage below the promenade. A special walking route takes you past the most beautiful houses. Another famous building in Blankenberge is the Paravang, or windbreak. This stylish structure from the Belle Époque period remains today a silent witness to the trendy spa tourism of the early 20th century. While daydreaming here, you have a wonderful view of the nearby harbor and the Leopold Park. Blankenberge is easily reachable by car and train. For more detailed information we refer to the websites “visit-blankenberge”, “blankenberge”, “blankenberge-info” en “dekust”.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,The minimum age for Guests is 26 years; moreover, any Guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the entire duration of the stay:
- 1. A group of Guests belonging to the same household is allowed, provided that at least one person is 26 years or older.
- 2. A group of Guests who do not belong to the same household is only allowed if at least half of the guests are 26 years or older.
- The number of Guests (excluding infants under 2 years) may never exceed the number communicated in the listing.
- The Guest will use the Accommodation with respect, treating it as a normally careful and reasonable person would do and leaving it behind in the same normal tidy condition in which he or she found it on arrival. The Guest is not allowed to move household effects and/or furniture.
- The Guest must not cause any nuisance to local residents, other occupants or neighbours. The Guest must comply with and adhere to the normally applicable rules. Between 10 pm and 8 am every effort must be made to keep noise to a minimum. Parties are prohibited at all times.
- The Guest must all times adhere to the time of 5 pm for the start of the check-in period and 10 am for the final check-out, unless there has been an express agreement to the contrary.
- The keys and any items such as badges must be left at the exact same location at the check-out and must absolutely not be left in the Accommodation, in the letterbox or elsewhere, unless expressly directed otherwise in the check-out instructions.
- The Guest must always close the windows and doors when leaving the Accommodation.
- Rubbish must be collected and deposited according to the instructions given on the guest portal.
- To avoid damage to the HVAC installation (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) and unnecessary costs, the Guest may not set the thermostat in the Accommodation above 21 degrees Celsius at any time during the stay. The Guest must heat the Accommodation in a responsible fashion.
- No pets are allowed in the Accommodation, unless otherwise stated in the listing or unless otherwise agreed. If pets are allowed, an extra charge will be made and the normally expected rules of conduct apply: for example, pets are not permitted on seats, chairs or beds. If pets are brought into the Accommodation without permission, a fixed fee as well as any costs incurred (e.g. additional cleaning costs) will be payable by the Guest.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Accommodation or on its grounds (including garden and terrace).
- The Guest may not exceed the number of vehicles stated in the listing for which parking or storage space, if any, is provided. It is not permitted to charge electric cars or bicycles in or on the Accommodation and any associated parking space.
- The Guest is, where applicable, obliged to comply with the statutes and the internal regulations of the association of co-owners in the residence.
- The Guest may not use the Accommodation for commercial purposes, such as commercial photography or filming.
- The Guest agrees to follow the instructions and pay any additional costs for special matters such as use of the BBQ, fireplace, sauna, swimming pool, jacuzzi, etc. that will be communicated through the guest portal.
- It is not permitted to put up tents or other structures, paint or put up wallpaper, add or change locks, install antennas or satellite dishes, or affix screws, nails or adhesive materials in the Accommodation or on its grounds.
- For quality and safety purposes, the Accommodation may be provided with equipment that monitors the environment in the Accommodation (including noise levels, temperature and movement) to ensure that Guests have a pleasant stay and neighbours are not disturbed. The Guest is not allowed to interrupt, disable or remove this equipment. Any problems with or need for repair or maintenance of this equipment must be reported immediately by the Guest.
- The Guest is aware that the necessary information about the Accommodation and the reservation is accessible on the online guest portal, and undertakes to follow any instruction given during the stay.
- ,Start: 22:00, End: 7:00