Property Manager | Park House
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Located in the popular town of Blyth on the Northumberland coast, Park House is a three bedroom holiday home. Sleeping up to six guests, the property is a fantastic choice for groups. Whether you’re travelling with friends or family, Park House will provide a comfortable and homely place to stay when holidaying by the sea.
This expertly designed home spans across three levels and features a living room, a dining room, a large kitchen, three bedrooms and one main bathroom. Stylish and spacious, Park House is a well-equipped home, in a beautiful location.
The living area features two mustard yellow sofas, an armchair, a flat screen TV and a coffee table. This thoughtfully decorated space is perfect for relaxing after a busy day exploring Blyth and Northumberland.
The dining area is home to a table for six, along with a separate comfy seating area and a wall-mounted flat-screen TV.
Fully equipped with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Park House is located in the seaside town of Blyth on the Northumberland coast. From the long stretching sandy shores lined with colourful beach huts to the bustling port and quayside, Blyth is packed with charm. After a day at the beach, we’d recommend heading for traditional fish and chips. Originally built in 1929, you can visit Blyth Bandstand on the promenade where live music and events are often held or the lighthouse which was originally built in 1888. If you like to do a spot of shopping, head to the market place and browse the stalls selling local foods, textiles, plants and gifts. For lots of family fun, we’d recommend visiting Ridley Park which is a beautiful well-kept park with a water play area and cafe.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.