Property Manager | Hall Garth
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Hall Garth is a beautiful stone built property that is perfect for a family or group of friends to come and enjoy themselves in the market town of Pickering. Approximately 200 years old, you can expect plenty of charm throughout the property. Sleeping up to six guests across three bedrooms, this historic, dog friendly property also boasts free Wi-Fi to keep you connected during your stay, along with an enclosed patio and lawn area at the rear.
Hall Garth has two cosy and homely living spaces. With comfortable sofas, an armchair, an open log burner, and a flat-screen TV with Freeview and streaming services, the main living room has a traditional cottage look. Guests will also have access to a Playstation 3.
The second living room is equally as snug and boasts a sofa, an armchair, and even a piano for those with a musical taste. Whether you’re relaxing with a book or spending quality time with your loved ones, both living...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Hall Garth is perfectly located in the market town of Pickering, on a quiet street close to the centre. The thriving town has plenty of independent shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs and bars so you won’t tire of things to do. Explore Pickering Castle which is packed with a rich history dating back to the 12th century. Enjoy a walk on the iconic Cleveland Way, or head to Dalby Forest where you can explore the tranquil woodland trails on foot or by bike. This is a very popular spot for mountain bikers after all. Prefer to push yourself to the extreme? Go Ape Adventure Centre is for you! From the beautiful North York Moors, to the expansive Great Yorkshire Forest and finally the delightful North Yorkshire coast, Pickering is ideally situated where you can experience everything the county has to offer.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.