Property Manager | Seagull Cottage
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Seagull Cottage is a charming and spacious dog friendly Victorian Villa located in the seaside town of Bridlington. Sleeping up to seven guests, this period property is ideal for large family holidays, or a seaside getaway with your friends. Tastefully decorated with a welcoming feel throughout, Seagull Cottage is the perfect place for exploring the coast and discovering local gems within Yorkshire.
Upon entering Seagull Cottage, you’re welcomed into the hallway which retains an original stained glass window adding character and charm.
To the front of the property is the dining room. With seating for all guests, the dining room is a great place for enjoying home cooked meals or socialising with your loved ones.
The open plan living and kitchen area, to the rear of the ground floor, is flooded with natural light. You’ll notice a log burning stove in the fireplace, which is perfect for the cold, winter months....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Seagull Cottage is centrally located in Bridlington so you are well located to the beach, harbour and all amenities. Bridlington is a charming town in the East Riding of Yorkshire. Known for its lovely dog friendly beaches and scenic views, the town has a variety of attractions including Sewerby Hall and Gardens, Bridlington South Beach, Bridlington North Beach, Bridlington Animal Park, Bondville Model Village and Danes Dyke Nature Reserve. Bridlington is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a beautiful mix of the coast and countryside. Head to the charming old town and you’ll discover fascinating architecture and cultural history. The old town featured in the Dad’s Army film and even with the new, modern shops and stylish galleries found there today, it still maintains its historic feel. It is well worth taking the time to visit. There’s nothing like the seaside to increase your appetite and Bridlington is no stranger to making the most of the fruits the waters of the North Sea yield. The esplanade is lined with seafood stalls offering whelks, mussels, crabs and much more. The restaurants along the seafront source the best local sea bass, sea trout, scallops, crab and there are a host of ice cream parlours offering delicious sweet treats to tempt the most discerning of palates. The rolling hills of the Yorkshire Wolds are just a short drive away if hiking and cycling is what you’re after.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,SuitableForEvents,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.