Property Manager | The Artists Pad Too
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Set in the charming Victorian seaside resort of Saltburn-by-the-Sea, you’ll discover The Artists Pad Too. This luxury ground floor apartment is ideal for couples, friends or small families. The space has been professionally designed and expertly curated by the owners. Filled with original artwork from a host of personally loved artists and photographers, The Artists Pad Too is a truly unique space.
Sister to The Artists Pad, a two bedroom apartment located just moments away, you can expect the same standard of style and creativity from this exceptionally presented apartment.
Light floods through the open plan area, home to the living room, dining room and kitchen.
The living area is perfect for snuggling up after a day of exploring this wonderful seaside town. Featuring an iconic Togo sofa and a spinning television you won’t find a more unique space in the area.
The kitchen brings instant...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
The Artists Pad Too is located in the charming Victorian Spa town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea on the North Yorkshire coast. Located in the heart of the town, the apartment is only a short walk from the beach and lower promenade. Take the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK down to the promenade and you’ll arrive at the 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea. The long sandy shores are overlooked by colourful boutique beach huts and high cliffs tower in the distance. Saltburn has plenty of beautiful walks too. The Valley Gardens are a maze of paths and tracks which wind through the flowers and woodland. If you want to explore further, The Cleveland Way National Trail is over 100 miles long and the lovely Saltburn is featured. If you fancy a 17.5 mile jaunt, start at Saltburn and walk your way to Sandsend. This walk is a great way to explore the North Yorkshire coastline and the views are beautiful!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.