Property Manager | Sunflower Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Located in the popular seaside town of Seahouses on the Northumberland coast, Sunflower Cottage is a beautifully decorated holiday home with plenty of style. Sleeping up to 6 guests, this charming property boasts three spacious bedrooms, two modern bathrooms, a large garden with outdoor seating, an open plan kitchen diner with a separate utility room and a cosy lounge. Perfect for family holidays or getaways with friends, Sunflower Cottage will tick all of the right boxes.
With lots of natural light flooding the property, Sunflower Cottage is bright and welcoming. Light walls and neutral coloured furniture create a sophisticated and calming look throughout.
Upon entering the house, you’ll be welcomed into an airy hallway which features a statement glass balustrade. Take the door to the right and you’ll enter the living room. With a grey chaise lounge style corner sofa, a matching armchair and a flat screen TV, this is...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
With a bustling harbour and a seaside holiday resort feel, Seahouses is packed with charisma. Treat the family to a game of crazy golf or go rock pooling. The charming village offers a whole host of tea rooms, restaurants, pubs and shops all within a 0.8 mile walk or drive so you won’t tire of things to do. If you like horse riding, there is a riding school close by and two incredible golf courses on the doorstep. Hop on one of the boat trips from Seahouses and take a journey to the Farne Islands. Just a couple of miles off the coast, this cluster of islands are one of the UK’s top wildlife experiences. It even has Sir David Attenborough’s stamp of approval as he declared it as his favourite place in the UK to see nature at its best. The Farne Islands are known for its birds with 23 different breeds spotted here, including colourful puffins and razorbills. If you’re lucky enough, you may even see a seal bobbing in the sea whilst you’re on the boat.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.