Property Manager | Potters Bank
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Located in the heart of the North East, Potters Bank is a stylish home from home with Durham city centre on its doorstep. Sleeping up to 6 guests, this comfortable and spacious property is perfect for family staycations or getaways with friends. You’ll feel at home as soon as you step foot into Potters Bank. With beautiful interiors and high quality furnishings, there is a welcoming and comfortable feel throughout.
Head to the fully equipped kitchen and you’ll find a modern, clean space. The property also benefits from an open plan living and dining area where you can enjoy meals and relax with your loved ones.
The house boasts three spacious bedrooms. The master features a king size bed and ensuite bathroom. Ideal for family stays, the second bedroom is a double and the third is a twin.
Potters Bank has a further two bathrooms. The family bathroom is complete with a bath and overhead shower, and the second...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Potters Bank is located in the popular city of Durham in the North East. Named ‘One of the Best Cities in the World to Visit in 2020’ by The Independent and voted ‘The Best City in the UK’ by Condé Nast’s traveller magazine readers, the beautiful city is packed with history and charm. It has the perfect blend of medieval heritage and a modern, vibrant feel. The cobbled streets are peppered with restaurants, bars, pubs and shops. Take a leisurely stroll near the River Wear which continues on past Durham Cathedral and the 900 year old Durham Castle. Durham Cathedral is an outstanding building originally constructed between 1093 and 1133. The Norman architecture is especially important as it is now the oldest surviving building with a stone vaulted ceiling of such a large scale. You can climb the Tower’s 325 steps for incredible views of the city and countryside. If you’re a fan of Harry Potter, head to the Chapter House where they filmed one of the Hogwarts classrooms.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.