Property Manager | Peacock House
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Located within a stone’s throw of Tynemouth metro station, Peacock House is perfectly located for couples to enjoy a fantastic retreat in the North East. This spacious property sleeps two guests in a stunning, traditional bedroom whilst also boasting a large kitchen, living room, and two dining tables. Peacock House will certainly provide memories to treasure.
Peacock House is filled with charm throughout the property. You’ll find an open-plan living and dining area which boasts two comfy sofas, a flat-screen TV, a log burning fire place and a large wooden dining table. This bright room really does spoil guests with space.
Head to the kitchen and you’ll find another stunning space. Equipped with modern appliances, you’ll have everything you need to make the most of your self-catering stay at Peacock House. The traditional feel is not lost however thanks to the wooden floor beams and worktops, as well as the cream...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Steeped in history with strong maritime connections, Peacock House is located in the upmarket seaside town of Tynemouth. Boasting a beautiful sandy beach, a Victorian boating lake and an array of independent cafes, restaurants and bars, there is truly something for everyone in Tynemouth. Enjoy relaxing walks along the seafront, amble along the promenade to the popular North Shields Fish Quay or explore the Blue Reef Aquarium. If you have little ones, they’ll love Tynemouth Park where there is a dinosaur themed mini golf course and pedalo boats. We’d also recommend visiting Whitley Bay during your stay where you can enjoy two miles of golden sands and experience incredible views of the coastline from the Victorian lighthouse on St Mary’s Island. If you’re looking for somewhere to eat, head to Spanish City where you’ll find a Renaissance-style hall transformed with a fish and chip restaurant, a traditional tearoom, a waffle and pancake house and a champagne bar inside.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.