Property Manager | Littlebeck House @ Briggswath
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Littlebeck House is located in the quiet village of Briggswath, just three miles from the centre of Whitby. With a modern and fresh feel throughout, Littlebeck House will provide a comfortable stay in peaceful North Yorkshire surroundings. Sleeping up to seven guests across four bedrooms, this dog friendly property is the perfect location to retreat to for breaks with family and friends.
Guests will be amazed by Littlebeck House from the moment they step through the door of this modern property.
The open-plan living, kitchen and dining area boasts a long sofa in front of a large flat-screen TV, a comfy chair, as well as a choice of two dining tables. The kitchen itself is equipped with modern appliances to ensure that all guests are able to feel at home during their self-catering stay at Littlebeck House. There is also a downstairs WC which can be accessed from this space.
From the kitchen is where Littlebeck...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Littlebeck House is located in the quaint village of Briggswath on the edge of the North York Moors National Park. Lying in the Esk Valley, the village is just three miles from the centre of Whitby so you can reach the bustling seaside town easily. You can also enjoy a relaxing afternoon on the river by hiring a rowing boat or canoe just a short walk away from the property in the village of Ruswarp. If you’d prefer a delicious pub lunch, head to the village of Sleights and visit the Plough Inn which is a short 5-minute drive from the property. You’ll find narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants in Whitby. There is also a beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts and seaside arcades. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
- Wide hallway clearance
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,SuitableForEvents,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.