Property Manager | Uggleby House @ Briggswath
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Uggleby House is located in the quiet village of Briggswath, just three miles from the centre of Whitby. With a modern and characterful feel throughout, the property will provide guests with a homely feel during their stay in beautiful North Yorkshire. Sleeping up to seven across four bedrooms, Uggleby House is a great location for families and friends to enjoy a peaceful getaway.
The style that Uggleby House has to boast about is evident as soon as you enter the property. The open-plan living room has two comfortable sofas, coffee tables, and a flat screen TV, with the kitchen and dining area being situated at the rear of this space. The kitchen is equipped with modern appliances, ensuring that you can enjoy your self-catering stay with ease, whilst the dining area has enough seating for all guests. There is also a breakfast bar sharing this space. Guests will also have use of a downstairs WC.
The garden can be accessed...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Uggleby House is located in the quaint village of Briggswath on the edge of the North York Moors National Park. Lying in the Esk Valley, the village is just three miles from the centre of Whitby so you can reach the bustling seaside town easily. You can also enjoy a relaxing afternoon on the river by hiring a rowing boat or canoe just a short walk away from the property in the village of Ruswarp. If you’d prefer a delicious pub lunch, head to the village of Sleights and visit the Plough Inn which is a short 5-minute drive from the property. You’ll find narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants in Whitby. There is also a beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts and seaside arcades. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
- Wide hallway clearance
- Wide home doorway
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,SuitableForEvents,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.