Property Manager | Fern
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
If you’re looking for a luxury stay in the city of York, Fern has style and class in abundance. Beautifully designed, the full apartment has premium furnishings and a high standard finish. You’ll have full access to the apartment which includes a kitchen, open plan living and dining area, double bedroom and shower room during your stay making it perfect for couples retreats and solo adventures.
The open plan living, kitchen and dining room is packed with style. You’ll find a luxurious comfy sofa in front of a flat-screen TV making it the perfect place to retire to after a busy day exploring all that York has to offer. Behind the living space is where you’ll find the dining table with chairs.
Fully-equipped, the modern and shiny kitchen has everything you need to make the most of your self-catering stay.
The bedroom has pops of turquoise and mustard to create the ultimate tranquil space. Boasting a comfy double...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Placed perfectly half-way between London and Edinburgh, York is a stylish hotspot with more attractions per square mile than any other destination in the UK. Discover over 30 world-class museums as well as hidden attractions off the beaten track. Enjoy amazing restaurants, bars and pubs along with independent boutiques and big-name stores. From the ancient walls of Roman York to the grandeur of Georgian York, the city is packed with history and charm. Explore The Shambles - a cobbled street which is lined with Elizabethan buildings – where you’ll find a mixture of shops and eateries. Be amazed by the 7th century York Minster and the stunning views from the Central Tower which leads to the highest point in the city. Step outside of the centre and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. The beautiful Yorkshire Dales, North York Moors and Wolds are right on the doorstep so you can enjoy long walks in the countryside. If you fancy venturing further afield, Leeds is easily accessible via the A64. Alternatively, you could hop on the train and be there in around half an hour. Harrogate can also be reached easily by rail in under 40 minutes.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.