Property Manager | Abbey Horizon
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Split across two levels, Abbey Horizon is a modern holiday home with plenty to boast about. You’ll find pubs, restaurants and cafes a short walk from the front door and suitably named, the property benefits from views of Whitby Abbey in the distance. Boasting a traditional cosy cottage feel combined with premium interiors throughout, it has been beautifully designed and styled. The perfect getaway, Abbey Horizon is not to be missed.
✔ Free WiFi
✔ Flat-screen TV
✔ Dedicated workspace
✔ Children’s books and toys
✔ Fully equipped Kitchen
✔ Contemporary bathtub
✔ Relaxing balcony
✔ Free parking on premises
Abbey Horizon has homely features throughout including modern furnishings and bright rooms. The apartment has been decorated to the highest standard with crisp, white walls and a mixture of wooden and carpeted flooring.
Within the property, you’ll find a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
The centre of Whitby and Whitby Harbour are just a few short steps away from Abbey Horizon, so it’s ideal if you want to experience what life is like living by the sea. The area is famous for the quality of its fish and chip restaurants, and there are plenty of places where you can sink your teeth into a fresh catch. When you fancy a drink, you’ll find a variety of bars as well as pubs and shops in the local area. Whitby is also famous for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. You’ll find plenty of sites near the apartment with historic interest relating to the story. The main inspiration can be found at the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. In particular, Dalby Forest and Guisborough Forest, just a short drive away and they both have various beautiful walking and cycling routes to explore.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.