Property Manager | One Love
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Located centrally in the stunning spa town of Harrogate, One Love is a modern and spacious second-floor apartment. Sleeping up to four guests across two bedrooms, One Love provides a fantastic base for couples retreats and family getaways. With plenty of shops, award winning restaurants and local pubs offering excellent real ales, it is no wonder Harrogate is voted into the top 10 places to live in the country!
With a fresh and modern feel, this holiday apartment has a bright and spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area. The perfect spot for relaxing nights in, you can unwind on the sofa and watch your favourite shows on the flat screen TV. You will have complimentary access to Sky Sports, BT Sport, Sky Cinema & Sky Atlantic during your stay.
Fully equipped, the kitchen has everything you could need to prepare meals easily. Also sharing this space is the dining area which features a glass table and comfy...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Harrogate is one of Yorkshire’s most stylish locations. The Victorian town centre boasts striking historic buildings and lush gardens. Settled in the centre, One Love is situated on a quiet residential street just a short walk from the town centre and less than 5 minutes walk from the conference centre. Harrogate’s Turkish Baths have been perfecting the art of relaxation since 1897 so if you’re looking to unwind, head straight there. Cosy bistros, cafes, restaurants and bars line the cobbled streets. You’ll find the famous Betty’s tea room 10 minutes away on foot too. There’s something for everyone when it comes to shopping. Whether you’re looking for antiques, arts and crafts, high-end fashion or jewellery – you’ll find plenty of unique stores and boutiques to discover. Step outside of the centre and you’ll find the Yorkshire Dales on your doorstep. From the valleys to the peaks, there’s lots of varied landscapes to explore. Enjoy long walks, rock climbing, mountain biking, abseiling and much more!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.