Property Manager | Whitby Heights
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Brand new for summer 2021, Whitby Heights is a beautifully designed two bedroom holiday apartment. Boasting stunning interiors and views of Whitby Abbey in the distance, the property is the perfect retreat for couples, families and small groups of friends. Located in the centre of Whitby, you’ll find pubs, cafes, restaurants and bars just a short walk away.
Split across two floors, Whitby Heights has a spacious living and dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms, a WC and a family bathroom.
Featuring a flat screen TV, a comfy sofa and stylish shell chairs, the living area is homely and welcoming. The ideal place to relax after a busy day at the beach, you can cosy up with your loved ones here. Sharing this space is the dining area which includes a round dining table and four wicker chairs.
Fully equipped, the kitchen has modern appliances and cookware so you can really make the most of your...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Set on the West side of Whitby, Whitby Heights is just a short 5-minute walk into the centre of town. Head to Pier Road and you’ll find cosy pubs, fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants. Continue along the lively road until you reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. At the other end of Pier Road, you’ll notice the swing bridge which sits over the River Esk. Over the bridge, you’ll find yourself on the East bank which is full of narrow medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.