Property Manager | The Arches Country House
- 11 Bedrooms
- 11 Bathrooms
- 24 Guests
Nestled in the beautiful North Yorkshire countryside, The Arches Country House is a large holiday home sleeping up to 24 guests. A former hotel, this expansive property is situated on the site of an 18th century farm so you can expect plenty of character and rustic charm. The Arches Country House boasts 11 ensuite bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining room and a large entertaining space with a pool table making it the perfect retreat for large family holidays, a golfing break or an adventure staycation.
✔ Free WiFi
✔ Flat-screen TV
✔ Fully equipped kitchen
✔ Contemporary bathtub
✔ Elegant jacuzzi hot tub
✔ Ensuite bathroom
✔ Communal garden
✔ Washer and dryer
✔ Pets allowed
✔ Free parking on premises
You’ll have full access to the property during your stay which includes a fully equipped kitchen, a large communal area, a dining room, 11 bedrooms and a large outdoor...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
The Arches Country House is located in North Yorkshire, just a stone’s throw from the Cleveland Way National Trail and the stunning coastline. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, you’ll be met with views of the North Sea and Hummersea Cliffs as you approach the property. The site is surrounded by Hunley Hall Golf Club making it an idyllic location for golfers and non-golfers alike. The Victorian Spa town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea is just 2.5 miles from the property. Here you’ll find a long stretching beach and a charming town centre with local pubs, restaurants and cafes. Take the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK down to the promenade and you’ll arrive at the 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea. The long sandy shores are overlooked by colourful boutique beach huts and high cliffs tower in the distance.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.