Property Manager | Kingfisher Cottage
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Nestled in Dalby Forest surrounded by six acres of landscaped and wooded gardens, Kingfisher Cottage is the ultimate escape. Sleeping two guests, this homely property is perfect for romantic retreats and solo breaks. If you’re looking for an active break, enjoy the many cycle trails throughout the forest or head to the nearby Go Ape where you can zip-line and enjoy treetop adventures.
Upon entering the cottage, you’ll find an open plan kitchen, living and dining area. Bright and spacious, the space has a comfortable sofa with a matching armchair and TV making it perfect for relaxing. Traditional in style, the kitchen has everything you could need to prepare meals during your stay including modern appliances and all cookware.
The bedroom is stylish and tranquil. Featuring a king size bed with plush bedding, you’ll enjoy your sleep at Kingfisher Cottage. Modern and clean, the ensuite bathroom has a bathtub with an...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Kingfisher Cottage is located in Dalby Forest on the southern slopes of the North York Moors National Park. With over 70km of cycling trails, it is great for those who like to cycle and partake in off-road biking. If you’re looking for a fun-filled day of outdoor activities, head to Go Ape Adventure Centre where you can zip-line and segway. You can expect the most beautiful views throughout the National Park. The views above the park are just as extraordinary as the sky above the Dalby Observatories is now recognised as one of the best places to enjoy the night sky in the country. Dalby Forest is just two miles northeast of Thornton-le-Dale. Nestled on the edge of the North York Moors National Park, this scenic village is perfect for relaxing. Here you can enjoy peaceful walks and explore the several cafes and pubs in the village. Nearby Pickering is a thriving market town with plenty of independent shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs and bars so you won’t tire of things to do. Explore Pickering Castle which is packed with a rich history dating back to the 12th century.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.