Property Manager | Laguz @ The Merchants Quarters
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Sleeping up to four guests, Laguz @ The Merchants Quarters is perfect for couples and families looking for a getaway in Scarborough. Located near South Bay Beach, you’ll be ideally placed to explore the seaside town and the rest of the North Yorkshire coast. With comfortable and stylish interiors, Laguz @ The Merchants Quarters is a great choice when holidaying in Scarborough.
Laguz @ The Merchants Quarters has a bright and spacious open plan living and dining area. Featuring a comfy leather sofa and a large flat screen TV, it’s the perfect place to retreat to after a busy day at the beach. Enjoy your home cooked meals at the dining area which sits in the bay window.
Stylish and modern, the kitchen is fully equipped for self-catering stays so you can prepare meals easily.
The apartment has two tranquil bedrooms. Head to the master bedroom and you’ll find a comfy double bed with crisp white bed linens. The...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
There are a number of beaches for you to choose from in Scarborough. The popular South Bay is a sun trap and close to the hustle and bustle of the town centre. North Bay has been accredited with Blue Flag status meaning it’s one of the best beaches in Europe! Ideal for all weathers, there are lots of indoor attractions in Scarborough for the whole family. Head to Sea Life Sanctuary to see seals, penguins, sharks, turtles and more, or Scarborough Castle to explore its 3000 year history. If it’s outdoor fun you’re looking for, The Open Air Theatre is a popular spot for locals and tourists alike, here you can see amazing bands, singers and comedians. The Sky Trail Adventure and Peasholm Park is perfect for all ages. We highly recommend booking a seat at the famous Stephen Joseph Theatre to experience some first-class drama, music, films and comedy or make a splash at the Alpamare water park with outdoor pools, a wave machine and exhilarating state-of-the-art water rides.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.