Property Manager | The Farmhouse @ The Grange
- 7 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 15 Guests
If you’re looking for a group getaway on the East Yorkshire coast, look no further than The Farmhouse @ The Grange! This recently refurbished holiday home boasts stunning interiors, free on site parking and a beautiful garden with a hot tub. Sleeping up to 15 guests, you’ll have full access to the farmhouse which includes two reception rooms, a spacious kitchen diner, seven bedrooms and four bathrooms.
The Farmhouse @ The Grange has premium furnishings and gorgeous interiors throughout. There are two stylish living rooms to choose from both with comfortable sofas and flat screen TVs to ensure you have a fantastic place to relax.
Traditional in style, the kitchen is fully equipped with everything you could need to prepare meals easily. Also sharing this space is the dining area which includes a large dining table and white dining chairs. With exposed beams and a vaulted ceiling, the dining area is a great place to enjoy...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
The Farmhouse is located in the beautiful coastal village of Flamborough. Surrounded by white cliffs and boasting long sandy shores, it is postcard perfect. Whether you want to relax on the sands, have a go at kite-surfing or enjoy a spot of rock pooling, a day at the beach is loved by the whole family. After a day at the beach, tuck into traditional fish and chips or enjoy a refreshing beer in one of the local pubs. An outdoor lover’s paradise, the village is bursting with wildlife and stunning views. Here you’ll find one of the biggest and most accessible mainland nesting colonies of the gannet, plus many other seabirds! A dream landscape for hikers, you can travel from Bempton Cliffs to Flamborough Head with panoramic views of the coast.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
- Wheelchair Access
- Wide home doorway
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.