Property Manager | Fly Away @ Ruby
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Just a few steps from Marine Parade, the upper promenade and a short walk to the town centre, Fly Away @ Ruby is the perfect apartment if you are looking for a seaside retreat. This stylish apartment has a deep, rich colour palette with premium furnishings.
Fly Away @ Ruby is a first floor apartment on the famous Jewel streets of Saltburn. This beautiful apartment has been recently renovated and redecorated to a very high standard. With sea views form the living room window seat and all amenities close by you get to enjoy all the best parts of Saltburn-by-the-sea.
The living room is a large open space with a beautiful neutral colour palette and a bold feature wall. A stunning three seater sofa brings a real pop of colour to this room with its bright clementine coloured fabric. The large professionally carpentered seat built into the bay window allows to watch the waves in the distance and the fireplace brings a real...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Fly Away @ Ruby is located in the charming Victorian Spa town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea on the North Yorkshire coast. Located in the heart of the town, the apartment is only a short walk from the beach and lower promenade. Take the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK down to the promenade and you’ll arrive at the 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea. The long sandy shores are overlooked by colourful boutique beach huts and high cliffs tower in the distance. Flyaway @ Ruby is close to all local amenities including independent shops, bars, restaurants and bistros. Saltburn has plenty of beautiful walks too. The Valley Gardens are a maze of paths and tracks which wind through the flowers and woodland. If you want to explore further, The Cleveland Way National Trail is over 100 miles long and the lovely Saltburn is featured. If you fancy a 17.5 mile jaunt, start at Saltburn and walk your way to Sandsend. This walk is a great way to explore the North Yorkshire coastline and the views are beautiful!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.