Property Manager | Arncliffe View
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This stunning property is located in the quaint village of Egton, located 5 miles west of Whitby. This newly renovated period property features luxury interiors, beautiful outdoor space and benefits from private parking. If you are looking to enjoy everything the coast has to offer, along with the peaceful surroundings of the local villages, Arncliffe View is your perfect match.
✔ Free WiFi
✔ Flat-screen TV
✔ Fully equipped kitchen
✔ Contemporary bathtub
✔ Indoor fireplace
✔ Relaxing balcony
✔ Backyard - open space on the property
✔ Ensuite bathroom
✔ Washer and dryer
✔ Pets allowed
✔ Free parking on premises
Arncliffe View has been furnished with exceptional style and design, you could spend all day admiring the interiors of this property. Upon entering the cottage you are hit with a real sense of ‘home’.
The ground floor is made up of a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
If you’re looking for a relaxing break, you’ll get the best of both worlds when staying at Egton. This quaint village is perfect for walks and picnics. Head to Egton Bridge, Arncliffe Woods or the river where you can head over small stepping stones to the wooded island. If you’re looking to eat out or enjoy a quiet drink, there are two public houses in Egton - the Wheatsheaf and the Horseshoe. Egton is located just six miles from the seaside town of Whitby on the North Yorkshire coast. Popular for its Blue Flag West Cliff beach and promenade, the whole family can enjoy a day on the golden sands. Head to Pier Road, you’ll find fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants where you can sample the catch of the day. The other side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques and pubs. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,SmokingAllowed,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.