Property Manager | The View, Hudsons Yard House
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The View is a newly renovated, stylish apartment housed inside Hudsons Yard House, Situated on the famous Flowergate, in the heart of the beautiful seaside town of Whitby. Perfectly named due to the amazing views that can be seen through the kitchen bi-fold doors on the third floor of the building. The apartment boasts plush interiors with luxury fabrics and furniture throughout. If you’re looking for a break by the sea, with a space that allows you to see the sights of Whitby from a height then the View is for you. Sleeping up to four guests across one level, The View can be enjoyed by couples, friends and family alike. The apartment is large enough to enjoy your own space yet designed for everyone to enjoy the apartment together.
Located on the third of Hudsons Yard House, The View has a mixed colour palette of greys, navy and pale rose. This space creates a peaceful retreat away from the bustling streets of Whitby.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
The View is located on the iconic Flowergate, in the centre of Whitby. You will find the flurry of shops, restaurants and bars just a few steps from the front door. The Blue Flag West Cliff beach and promenade is just a 5-minute walk from the apartment. The famous Trenchers is nearby where you can try traditional Whitby fish and chips! On Pier Road, you’ll find nostalgic arcades which are fun for all ages.. The opposite side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques and pubs. Sample the catch of the day in one of the fish restaurants or visit one of the traditional sweet shops for all your candy needs. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary and the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.