Property Manager | Willow View
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Willow View is a charming holiday home in Saltburn on the North Yorkshire coast. Sleeping up to 6 guests, this delightful bungalow is ideal for those wanting to enjoy a relaxing break by the sea.
With a stylish living room, open plan kitchen / dining area, and three spacious bedrooms - you’ll feel at home in no time at all. Perfect for family holidays and getaways with friends, Willow View has everything you’ll need for your stay.
You’ll find the living room at Willow View on the right-hand side as you walk through the hallway from the front door. The living room features a large bay window which allows light to flood the space. Take a seat on the grey armchair and watch the world go by or kick back and relax on the stylish tan, leather sofa. There is also a matching armchair and footstool for maximum comfort. When the night draws in, switch on the fire and the flat-screen TV to feel instantly cosy.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Willow View is located in the charming Victorian Spa town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea on the North Yorkshire coast. It is only a short walk to the centre of town from Willow View. Here you’ll find restaurants, cafes, bars and independent shops. Take the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK down to the promenade and you’ll arrive at the 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea. The long sandy shores are overlooked by colourful boutique beach huts and high cliffs tower in the distance. Saltburn has plenty of beautiful walks too. The Valley Gardens are a maze of paths and tracks which wind through the flowers and woodland. If you want to explore further, The Cleveland Way National Trail is over 100 miles long and the lovely Saltburn is featured. If you fancy a 17.5 mile jaunt, start at Saltburn and walk your way to Sandsend. This walk is a great way to explore the North Yorkshire coastline and the views are beautiful!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.