In River Run Village! Hot Tub Onsite!
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Escape to the charming Buffalo Lodge 8343 in Keystone, Colorado. This inviting 1-bedroom, 1-bath condo boasts a prime location in River Run Village. People watch from the furnished balcony with courtyard views, relax in the cozy living area, or whip up a delicious meal in the fully-equipped kitchen. With a quick walk to the gondola, on-site hot tubs, and nearby dining and shopping, this condo is the perfect base for your mountain adventure. Book Dakota Lodge 8343 today! STR22-R-00049
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Children’s Play Area
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Buffalo Lodge Features Walk to ski slopes! – Buffalo Lodge condos are one of the most popular places to stay in River Run Village and are central to everything. You can walk to the slopes in just a few minutes right from the building. Buildings nearby include Expedition Station, Dakota, and Silvermill Lodge. In the middle of River Run Village – River Run Village is the centerpiece of Keystone, Colorado. With shops, like The Colorado Store and restaurants all out the front door, you won’t have to drive anywhere during your entire stay at Buffalo Lodge condos in Keystone. Mini Golf / Ice Skating Rink – Right outside the door of Buffalo Lodge is a mini-golf course that is open during the Summer months. It’s a great place for a family picnic since there are picnic tables and charcoal BBQ grills out there as well. Let the kids unwind! Keystone has two ice skating rinks in the winter. One is located on Keystone Lake and the other is just steps outside of Buffalo Lodge at Dercum Square. You can rent skates or bring your own and enjoy the picturesque winter evening with falling flakes the size of your head while you sip hot cocoa. Hot Tubs / Pool – Right outside the game room located in the Buffalo Lodge condo complex is a hot tub to relax in after a day of play. For the kids, you also have access to the huge outdoor heated pool at neighboring Dakota Lodge. Heated underground parking – Your car will be parked underground in a heated garage! You can rest assured your car is in a warm garage in Buffalo Lodge and you can forget about scraping the car after a huge snowstorm and instead head straight to the slopes on foot at Keystone Resort.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Rules are as follows:
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Children are allowed.
- The minimum age limit for Guests is 25.
- Parking rules are property specific. Per Keystone Resort rules, each reservation will be given one parking permit. Read your email confirmation for detailed parking rules during your reservation.