Opulent Mountain Style | Mountain Views, Green Ski-In/Ski-Out
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Welcome to Snowflake Chateau. In the living room, a grand window display looks out over the ridgelines of Vail Valley, and lavish drapes cascade from the top of the vaulted ceilings. Clean white furniture, illuminated by natural light, is positioned around a gas fireplace set within a magnificent stone hearth. An audio system throughout makes this a great room for guest gatherings.
Gather around dining table on the far side of the open floor plan, which sits eight and is set beneath a classic chandelier. Behind this, in an enclave below the loft area, you’ll find the kitchen, which features granite countertops that run the length of the wall. Smooth hardwood floors, modern stainless steel appliances, and stained-wood cabinets define this area. You’ll also have everything you need for hosting guests, including a six-burner gas range and wine fridge.
Find your way to the main bedroom, where windows line the walls...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Ski In/Out Facilities
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
From the seemingly unlimited mountain terrain that attracts snow, fishing, and hiking enthusiasts from all over to the distinctly European vibe and 5-star dining in Vail and Beaver Creek, vacationing here is like getting a little taste of heaven. Finding pristine skiing terrain will never be a problem when choosing between the world-renowned Vail Ski Resort and the equally famous Beaver Creek Ski Resort. But choosing the right luxury home for your family might be. Our wide-ranging Vail and Beaver Creek vacation rentals include ski-in/ski-out homes, luxury condos, and cabins that will facilitate the mountain adventure of a lifetime. Now begin that adventure by securing your accommodations today.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Smoking is strictly prohibited at this property.
- - Pets are not allowed at this property under any circumstances.
- - A credit card preauthorization of $800.00 is required at the time of check-in as a damage deposit.
- - Shipping packages and ski gear to the home is not permitted. Shipping to our local address is available upon request for $25 / package and $50 for larger items. Please reach out to the Reservation Team for more information.