Heart of Mountain Village | Ski In/Out, Hot Tub, Sweeping Views
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Welcome to Kayenta Peaks. This home is in the idyllic heart of Mountain Village Core, with views of the Misty Maiden run. Ski out right from the back door, then ski in after a long day to slip into the hot tub on the deck to wind down. Pop over to Tomboy Tavern for cocktails and American fare, or meander through the Core to explore shopping and ample restaurant options. Back home, relax in the main lofted living area nestled by the stoic wood-burning fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows to take in the San Joaquin Mountain Range. With four bedrooms all with ensuites, this condo is great for family vacations or friend getaways, with a multi-level layout perfect for privacy and comfort. This condo is a true gem in the heart of all of the action Telluride has to offer.
At Property Manager, we provide luxury mountain homes for remarkable vacations. We specialize in high-end hospitality, making more time for you to enjoy inspired...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Ski In/Out Facilities
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
If you choose one of our Telluride vacation rentals in Mountain Village, you will experience unrivaled mountain luxury and unbeatable ski access. Many of these homes offer ski-in/ski-out access to the world-renowned Telluride Ski Resort. If not, the free gondola connects you wherever you want to go (which may just be the main resort itself). But an added perk when you stay here is that it is the ideal spot for the shopaholics in your group, with plenty of unique shopping opportunities you will not find anywhere else. And while many of our homes are located in Mountain Village Core, there are plenty of welcoming private homes, which are great for larger groups looking for peace and quiet in an idyllic mountain setting.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Smoking is strictly prohibited at this property.
- - Pets are not allowed at this property under any circumstances.
- - A credit card preauthorization of $650.00 is required at the time of check-in as a damage deposit.
- - Shipping packages and ski gear to the home is not permitted. Shipping to our local address is available upon request for $25 / package and $50 for larger items. Please reach out to the Reservation Team for more information.