Cozy Condo, Shuttle Ride Away from Slopes!
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Escape to the mountains with this cozy 2 bedroom 2 bath condo in North Keystone. The breathtaking views from the private patio will leave you in awe. With easy access to breathtaking slopes and attractions, this vacation rental is perfect for adventure seekers and explorers alike. Unwind in the comfortable living room, watch movies, or cook dinner in the fully equipped kitchen, perfect for hosting meals. After a long day in the mountains, take a dip in the heated pool. STR21-00509
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Quicksilver Features Ski Storage – You will appreciate the secure locked ski storage near the entryway of your Quicksilver vacation rental property. No more lugging your skis into the condo! Forest Surrounding – The tall pines and plucky little aspens surrounding the Quicksilver condo complex remind you that you are in the Colorado Rockies. Through the trees, you can see the beautiful Colorado Rockies and get lost in the splendor of being at Keystone Resort. Walk to Keystone Conference Center – The Keystone Conference Center is within walking distance from the Quicksilver condo complex. If you are in Keystone Resort Colorado for a seminar, what better way to start the day than a short walk through the woods. Grocery Store Nearby – No need to drive to Dillon to pick up some milk for the morning. The convenient Keystone grocery and liquor store is almost right next door to the Quicksilver Condos. Walk to Lakeside Village from Quicksilver – Enjoy a short walk along the pathways that lead to Lakeside Village. Keystone Lake is surrounded by restaurants and shopping. In the summer, enjoy canoeing and paddle boating. In the winter the lake becomes the largest Zamboni-maintained ice surface in the Northern Hemisphere as they set up boards for a hockey rink as well as massive holiday lights displays. Indoor Pool and Hot Tub – Situated in the center of the Quicksilver Complex, available for your enjoyment after a long day on the slopes or out on the golf course or a big summer hike! There is also a sauna, as well as men's and women's changing rooms.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Rules are as follows:
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Children are allowed.
- The minimum age limit for Guests is 25.
- Parking rules are property specific. Per Keystone Resort rules, each reservation will be given one parking permit. Read your email confirmation for detailed parking rules during your reservation.