Premier Ski-in Ski-out at The Timbers!
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Immerse yourself in the Colorado charm of our elegant ski-in ski-out condo in River Run Village, Keystone. Awash in warm hues, this retreat seamlessly blends modern amenities with a mountain lodge aesthetic. Relax in a living room adorned with floor-to-ceiling windows and a balcony offering breathtaking views. The luxury extends to the gourmet kitchen and plush bedrooms. With proximity to the slopes, shops, and dining, this condo serves as the ideal base for all your adventures. #STR21-02339
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Ski In/Out Facilities
Fitness Center: Private
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Timbers Features Ski In to River Run – No need for lugging your equipment around River Run Village. When you stay at the Timbers condos in Keystone, life is simple! Just steps from the River Run Gondola or if you prefer strap on the skis and just jump on the Summit Express and within 9 minutes you will be at the top of the mountain. You have every advantage for getting first tracks in the morning even if you don’t get up super early. Heated Underground Parking – The Timbers condos have heated secured underground parking. Since this condo is ski-in ski-out, you don’t need to worry about driving anywhere or scraping ice from your car windows. When you are in Keystone and staying in the Timbers you can walk anywhere you need to or catch the resort shuttle. However, if you do want to drive somewhere, you’ll be able to get into a warm car and not have to worry about whether or not it is going to start. Indoor/Outdoor Pool and Hot-tub – Among the best features for you are a luxury indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub. At the base of Keystone Mountain, you can soak your sore muscles in the hot tub after a long day. Your kids will also love the feature of being able to get in the pool without having to venture outside first. The heated pool gives you the ability to get in the water while inside and swim outside. Access to River Run – River Run is just on the other side of the Snake River from the Timbers condominiums. Simply stroll across the skier bridge and past the River Run Gondola and find yourselves right in the heart of Keystone. Workout Facility / Gym – Inside the Timbers condo building, you’ll find a workout facility that includes an elliptical machine, stationary bike, treadmill, and several weight machines. Get warmed up for the day here, or if you aren’t a skier just come on down for a workout, It will be different at altitude for your workout, and that’s a fact. Beautiful Lobby – The lobby is one of the best features of the Timbers. Beautifully designed and full of fantastic amenities including a coffee maker, a baby grand piano, wet bar, and a number of game tables. Relax and get to know some of your fellow tenants and socialize. Common Area Grill – An outdoor propane grill completes the outdoor area of the Timbers condos in River Run Village. Perfect for the average summertime BBQ, as well as any other celebrations you might need it for.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Rules are as follows:
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Children are allowed.
- The minimum age limit for Guests is 25.
- Parking rules are property specific. Per Keystone Resort rules, each reservation will be given one parking permit. Read your email confirmation for detailed parking rules during your reservation.