Bella Beach Resort - An Oasis on the Bellarine
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 13 Guests
Welcome to Bella Beach Resort, your luxurious retreat by the sea. From the moment you step foot into this exquisite abode, prepare to be enveloped in a world of relaxation and indulgence. Immerse yourself in the tranquility of our outdoor solar/gas heated pool and hydrotherapy spa, nestled amidst lush bamboo and enchanting ferns, providing the perfect sanctuary for inner peace and relaxation. This enchanting resort boasts our sprawling oasis, perfect for creating cherished memories.
Experience the moment you step into our spacious and light-filled living area, adorned with tasteful furnishings. Our kitchen is a haven for culinary enthusiasts, equipped with state-of-the-art appliances and designed with both elegance and functionality in mind.
Bella Beach Resort features a large entertainment area with a barbecue, along with a home gym complete with treadmill and exercise equipment.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of guests listed on your booking.
- No criminal activity is permitted on or in the premises, this will incur immediate termination of booking with no refund.
- The property owners and the host representative are not liable for any injury, damage, loss, delay or any additional expenses incurred by Guests or Visitors which are beyond the owners control.
- Guests and Visitors must comply with all House Rules and instructions from the Hosts and their representatives during their stay.
- Guests and Visitors must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties especially between 10pm - 8am and during arrival and departure at any time throughout the stay.
- Guests are responsible for ensuring that Visitors comply with these House Rules.
- The Property is not a “party house” and any such activities are strictly prohibited.
- No diving into the swimming pool.
- Diligent care should be taken on wet surfaces.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Constant and loud screaming, yelling, singing, shouting, loud music around pool and spa area is not permitted as the property is in a residential area. Parents and guardians must ensure children keep noise levels around pool and spa area to a respectful level for neighbouring properties.
- The spa hard cover must be taken off completely when in use.
- The spa hard cover must be placed back on when the spa is not in use.
- Any glassware taken into the pool and spa area must be very carefully handled.
- Issues with the spa and the pool must be reported to the Hosts immediately.
- Diligent care must be taken around the edges of the pool steps.
- The property owner and the hosts representative does not take any responsibility for injuries, damages or loss to property caused to the Guests and Visitors whilst using the Spa, Pool and any furniture and items around the pool and spa area.
- All due care should be taken when utilising all areas with decking and garden plants.
- Do not stand on or hang over pool gates and glass panels.
- Familiarise yourself with decking steps, including the step down from the BBQ area to the pool area.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- The BBQ is provided for the enjoyment of guests. Please clean after each use.
- Smoking is not permitted indoors. If smoking outdoors please pick up all butts and dispose of these carefully, an extra cleaning fee may apply if butts are left behind.
- Pets are only permitted at the property once approved by the host (additional cleaning fee will apply)
- Parking arrangements at the Property are as follows: parking is permitted in the driveway and outside the property on the street. Please refrain from parking on the grass.
- Guests and Visitors are to dispose of garbage and recycling in accordance with the allocated garbage bins.
- Whenever you are absent from the Property, ensure security is maintained.
- Do not leave appliances running if you are absent from the property. This includes air conditioning units, heaters and electric appliances.
- On departure keys are to be returned to the Master Key Lock. Failure to secure the Master Key Lock may result in replacement fees being incurred for registered security keys.
- On departure ensure that doors and windows are locked, and appliances are switched off.
- The host does not take any liability or responsibility for damage, accident or hurt caused due to the use of the mountain bike and/or the bike helmets.
- RULES FOR PETS
- Pets are very welcome however a pet fee will apply. The following rules are to be adhered to:
- No pets are allowed in indoor living areas and bedrooms.
- No pets are allowed in the enclosed pool and spa area.
- Only appropriately trained pets are allowed on the premises.
- Any damage to the house or the garden caused by pets will incur additional fees.
- Guests must notify the owner of the number and type of pets that will be staying at the property.
- Special requests for indoor pet(s) must be discussed with the owner at the time of booking.
- If the owner determines that the pet(s) is/are inappropriate the host reserves the right to cancel the booking.
- Guests must clean up after their pet(s). Failure to do so will incur additional cleaning fees.