Tuynhuys Minimalist Beauty Walk to restaurants and shops
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Experience true urban living in this design-conscious apartment in central Cape Town. The modern space features gorgeous furnishings and colourful accents, lending it a distinctly liveable feel. Take in the beautiful City Views from the apartment. Walk to many local restaurants, shops and the Cape Chambers. A great work from home or vacation basecamp.
Sunny View over city and looking out to Lions Head Mountain. Beautifully decorated, Quiet, yet in the heart of the City. Walking distance to all parts of Cape Town City, across the road from the Cape Chambers. Ample trendy restaurants nearby. Located in a newly built and secure apartment block. Comfortably sleeps two people. Fully equipped for all your living needs. Dedicated work space with speedy WiFi, makes it ideal for business & leisure travel.
This comfortable and distinguished apartment is for your exclusive use. An open plan trendy apartment with plenty of light, a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Take a stroll through the peaceful Company Gardens, watch the advocates in their flowing gowns march the streets below from your patio while sipping coffee and gazing at Table Mountain. This neighbourhood is a quiet, local, working neighbourhood. The street is populated with upmarket apartment blocks, in the historical, upper side of the city. You feel as if you may be in Netherlands at first glance. The night life of Long Street is one block away, yet it is absolutely quiet and peaceful in the apartment. A perfect place for a holiday or medium-long term work stay. You can walk the entire city very comfortably from here.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.