Amsterdam Avenue Condesa apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
With a stunning view over chic Avenida Amsterdam from the apartment-wide balcony, this stylish, newly-built, tastefully decorated apartment, is located in the heart of Condesa neighborhood, only 1.4 miles from WTC, 1.5 miles from Chapultepec Castle, 3 miles from the Zocalo and the Historic Downtown Disctrict and 1.5 miles from the Angel of Independence.
- Coffee shops, restaurants and bars
- The Fondo de Cultura Económica bookstore
- Parque México
- Parque España
- Surveillance 24/7
- Parking lot
- Short, medium, and extended stays available
- High-speed internet in each apartment (200MB/s)
- Free cleaning service for an extended stay
- Smart TV
- Full bathroom
- Drinking water with a filter
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Equipped with a desk to work
- Organic toiletries (soap,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Condesa or La Condesa is an area south of the Zona Rosa, 5 kilometers west of the Zócalo, the city's main square, and very close to La Roma, another great neighborhood in Mexico City. Art Decó is the predominant architectural style mixed with modern buildings and European mansions, it is also the home to one of the most creative communities in the city, so it is common to see the amazing street style. Must-see: 1. Along its streets, you will find boutiques, organic stores, antique stores, bars, bookstores, and more. Here you will experience cuisines from different parts of the world in restaurants with a relaxed and unpretentious atmosphere. Everything is in La Condesa: Mexican, Greek, Indian, French, Japanese, and Argentinean food, among others. 2. One of the most vibrant and beautiful circuits is Amsterdam, an oval that seems to have no end. During the tour, you will find fountains, water mirrors, gazebos full of vegetation, and restaurants installed in old mansions. 3. You can not miss Mexico Park (Parque México) built in 1927 to be the meeting point of the area. If you choose to stay here, you will fall in love because the eclectic atmosphere of this area makes it very easy to feel at home while you are inside its perimeter.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.