Modern 2BR in Casco Viejo
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Casco Viejo, a picturesque UNESCO World Heritage Site, is recognized for its vibrant, colonial buildings and soulful streets. This historical neighborhood offers a different journey across Panama’s art, history, and culture, as visitors explore its emblematic restaurants, museums and parks.
Long distances in the heart of the city are not to worry about; everything is less than a stroll away.
A unique colonial building in Casco Viejo. Located in Casa Mallet at the heart of Casco Viejo. Enjoy the peace in these historical streets. You’ll be just steps away from most museums. This boutique building has years of history and has been renovated for your comfort. Enjoy a luxurious stay at this property.
This stunning 2BR features a large living room with a fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms with 2 queen size. It has a lovely balcony surrounding the entire apartment. The perfect place to experience the most authentic and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
One of the best destinations in South America.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForEvents,No smoking inside ($100 fine)
- No parties/ no loud music after 11:30pm ($300 fine)