Red Rox | Resort Style Pool & Amenities
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Explore all the Valley of the Sun has to offer from this centrally located resort-style 2 bedroom condo. Located just mere minutes from Sky Harbor Airport, Sun Devil Stadium, Papago Park, Phoenix Zoo, and Desert Botanical Garden.
Unwind from your desert adventure in the sparkling heated pool, hot tub, or putting green just steps from condo. You will also have access to the state of the art Club House and Fitness Center.
Every home comes stocked with all the basics you will need to feel right at home! We provide: High speed Wifi, Smart TV’s with streaming capabilities, nicely appointed kitchens, complimentary coffee, bath essentials, and freshly laundered sheets, linens and towels. You’ll also find a starter pack of toilet paper, paper towels, garbage bags, dish soap, dish pods, and laundry detergent.
*Pool is now open as of May 13, 2020. Bedroom 1: One queen bed with ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 2: One...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Fitness Center: Private
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By Booking this home, all guests must agree to the following House Rules and Booking Policies:
- 1. Guest Screening and Verification: By moving forward with this reservation, you give permission to the property manager to verify your identity and check criminal databases to confirm the reservation. Verification requires uploading a valid ID, Drivers License, or Passport, along with a self photo of the primary reservation holder. Confirmed reservations are conditional and may be cancelled pending verification results.
- 2. Check-in is at 4 pm. Check-out time is any time before 11 am. You're welcome to request an early check in or late checkout, subject to availability. We are unable to confirm availability until 24 hours prior to arrival or departure.
- 3. Parties, events, or excessive noise are not allowed. Please be respectful of our neighbors and observe quiet hours from 9PM-9AM. Violations after our initial warning may result in your removal from the property. We are located in a residential community and, although this is a vacation destination, it's home to many people. As such we ask that you respect their privacy and peaceful environment.
- 4. We do not allow smoking of any kind anywhere on the premises; including the use of e-cigarettes and marijuana. Those found in violation will incur a $250 cleaning fee.
- 5. Pets are not permitted anywhere on the premises, unless with written permission from your host.
- 6. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
- 7. We understand accidents happen, so if there is any accidental or intentional damage caused to the home, please let us know prior to your departure.
- 8. This property may have video surveillance in outdoor public spaces to ensure the safety and security of all guests. There are no cameras inside the home. Noise meters may also be present in and around the property to ensure quiet hours are followed. We will only receive a notification of a noise event if the noise decibel threshold is exceeded. Please try to keep the fun at a respectful decibel level during the day, but at night we ask for no loud noises after 9 pm — if this sounds like something that will not work for your group, our property might not be the right one for you.
- 9. Guests are prohibited from carrying or otherwise possessing a firearm at any time on property grounds, including carrying firearms in an open or concealed manner. This policy applies to all types of firearms.
- 10. Occupancy is limited to the number of guests you indicate on your reservation. Any additional guests or visitors must be approved by your host.
- 11. Any items left behind can be sent back for a handling fee of $25 plus the cost to ship and must be prepared before the item will be sent.
- 12. Have fun, and please respect the home and host!