A Residency in Minimalism
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Whether it’s the awe-inspiring views across to Notre-Dame, the cultural kudos of the Latin Quarter or the verdant greens of the Jardins Du Luxembourg, the fifth arrondissement has everything intrepid explorers need to satisfy their wanderlust. Here, you’re certainly in the right place to unleash your sense of adventure. With a nod to nineties minimalism, this effortlessly chic apartment lies just minutes from the magnificent lawns and fountains of Jardin des Grands Explorateurs, which pays homage to the legendary exploits of adventurers Marco Polo and René-Robert Cavelier.
LIVING, KITCHEN & DINING AREA
Gloriously illuminated by natural light from a wall of casement windows, the clean lines of this generous open-plan space seamlessly contrast with statement Kartell dining chairs and contemporary leather sofas. Budding chefs will find plenty of room to roam when prepping meals in the bright and minimalist kitchen,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.