Stunning 3BR Apt w/ Pool, Gym & Tennis, Southbank
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Welcome to this stunning Southbank apartment on level 26 in Kavanagh St, Southbank, offering breathtaking views of the Melbourne skyline from the expansive balcony. Enjoy a luxurious stay in this spacious and contemporary 3-bedroom apartment, designed to cater to every need of inner-city living.
As you step into this stylish apartment, you’ll be greeted by a bright, open floor plan, featuring oversized floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room, allowing for an abundance of natural light and showcasing the striking city views. The modern interior design and carefully chosen amenities make for a comfortable and memorable stay.
The state-of-the-art kitchen boasts a quality bench-top, ample pantry space, and stainless steel appliances, including an oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher, and more.
★ BEDROOM / LIVING ROOM ★
The dining area comfortably seats six and is equipped with a coffee maker,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Discover the vibrant neighborhood surrounding our apartment, offering an array of highly-rated restaurants, bars, and cafes. Indulge in flavorful dishes and live music at The Boatbuilders Yard or experience the lively atmosphere of Bangpop's Thai cuisine. Enjoy a trendy cafe and bar experience at The General Assembly, or savor Spanish-inspired tapas at Bomba. Unwind at The Laneway with laid-back vibes, or relish river views at The Wharf Hotel. Explore the diverse culinary offerings at Cargo Hall's food and drink market, and indulge in retro-themed burgers at 8bit. Immerse yourself in popular tourist attractions like Federation Square, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and the National Gallery of Victoria. Delve into Australian history at the Melbourne Museum or admire panoramic city views from the Eureka Skydeck. Experience art and culture at the Melbourne Art Centre and State Library of Victoria. Marvel at the architectural splendor of St. Paul's Cathedral and encounter fascinating marine life at the Melbourne Sea Life Aquarium. Dive into the vibrant atmosphere of Queen Victoria Market or embark on adventures to Melbourne Zoo, St. Kilda Beach, and the renowned Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG). Finally, traverse the breathtaking Great Ocean Road for mesmerizing coastal views. Easily accessible by public transport or car, our neighborhood offers an unforgettable Melbourne experience.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- EXTRA SERVICE
- ⬖ Check-ins must be booked 24 hours in advance (15min window), and schedule changes must be communicated with notice or a $50 rescheduling fee may apply.
- ⬖ After hours check-ins: $65 late evening charge after 9pm, $95 late night charge after midnight.
- ⬖ Early check-in/Late checkout: $60/hour, subject to availability.
- ⬖ Check-out strictly at/before 10 am (unless organised the day before). Late checkouts without permission: $250 for first hour, $50 for succeeding hours
- ⬖ Lock-outs during stay: additional charges starting from $100 per incident
- ⬖ Missing keys/devices: $350 for parking remotes/swipes, $150 for building fobs, $280 for apartment keys which includes a locksmith.
- ⬖ Port-a-cots available for rent at $99/cot/stay (guest to bring own linen)
- ⬖ Extra bed/Foldaway/Sofabed: ask before booking
- ⬖ Pet fee is $150 per pet per stay.
- HOUSE RULES
- ✔ For same-day bookings, check-in may be subject to a 3-hour wait time from the time of booking.
- ✔ Guests must present a photo ID matching the name on the booking upon check-in.
- ✔ Inform us of any issues with the apartment within the first hour of check-in
- ✔ A starter pack of essential household items is provided per stay (such as shampoo, conditioner & toilet paper), need to purchase more if necessary.
- ✔ Apartments must be left in a reasonably tidy condition, excess cleaning/rubbish removal/dishwashing may be subject to charges. Unreported damages may result in replacement fees.
- ✔ Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the apartment, a $350 penalty applies.
- ✔ Parties are prohibited, and noise must be kept at a minimum after 10 pm. Excessive noise, offensive, and/or unruly behavior may result in termination of the booking and loss of the security deposit.
- ✔ Mega Style Apartments is conscious of the impact we have on the planet. Guests must turn off lights, air conditioning, fans, or heating when not occupying the premises to conserve energy.
- ✔ Pets must be house-trained/potty-trained, must not be on beds or sofas, and excessive pet hair must be removed. You're responsible for pet damage/cleaning costs beyond the deposit.