Duck Lane - Renovated home close to the Cathedral
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Duck Lane is a lovely recently renovated cottage located within the city of Canterbury. A stylish interior for a home with over a century of history, Duck Lane will be the perfect homebase for your explorations of East Kent. Whether discovering sights of Canterbury or perhaps finding your favourite spot along the Kentish coast, Duck Lane has all the amenities required for you to have a relaxing and enjoyable stay.s
Ground Floor: Living Room/Dining Room, Kitchen and courtyard
First Floor: 1 King-sized bedroom and 1 Double Bedroom, 1 full Bathroom with electric shower and bath tub.
You will have access to the entire property.
Interaction with Guests:
Our property can be accessed totally contact-free. Our on-site lockboxes and online and on the phone support mean that you can arrive quickly, easily and socially distanced.
Before your arrival we will send...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.