The Breezy Palm (Suite B)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Welcome to “The Breezy Palm Suite B,” a gorgeous, eclectic home in the heart of downtown Charleston, a stone’s throw from King Street and close to all the most popular attractions. Designed with beautiful mementos and textiles from the homeowner’s travels around the world – and particularly influenced by Bali – you’ll find a lovely oasis in The Breezy Palm during your Charleston visit. Head upstairs past the first-floor piazza and step into a bright, open living room and kitchen that overlooks a lush garden. The kitchen comes fully equipped with a built-in peninsula that seats two. Prepare meals or happy hour cocktails in this inviting area while chatting with friends or family seated comfortably in the living area. The living room features a cozy couch and two armchairs, as well as a 50” Smart TV. A laundry room with a washer and dryer is located just off the kitchen. The shared full bathroom off the main hallway is a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Explore the enchanting allure of Cannonborough/Elliotborough! Nestled in the heart of the vibrant Cannonborough/Elliotborough district in downtown Charleston, this charming neighborhood beckons you into a world of friendly neighbors, quaint eateries, and picturesque streets. Immerse yourself in the timeless charm of Charleston as you navigate through our neighborhood's cozy restaurants and trendy hotspots. Perfect for families and groups seeking a delightful blend of culinary delights and cultural experiences, our home serves as your gateway to an unforgettable vacation. Tantalize your taste buds at renowned dining destinations like Chubby Fish, The Ordinary, The Grocery, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Chez Nous, Fuel, Bistronomy, Pink Cactus, Malagon, Island Provisions, Barsa, and more. Immerse yourself in the rich flavors of Charleston's culinary scene, with favorites like Fuel, Bistronomy, and Barsa just a stone's throw away. Indulge in the mouthwatering creations at Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery, cherished by both our guests and neighbors alike. For an invigorating caffeine fix and heavenly sweets, be sure not to miss Babas, where locally-roasted coffee and delectable cookies await. Take a leisurely stroll down bustling King Street, just a short walk from your doorstep, and discover a plethora of charming shops, from antique treasures to stylish boutiques. When hunger strikes, choose from an array of bustling restaurants that cater to every palate. And for your convenience, Publix is conveniently located just around the corner on Lockwood Drive. Beyond its culinary delights, our neighborhood boasts proximity to renowned institutions such as CofC, MUSC, South Carolina Aquarium, Charleston Museum, and the Citadel, making it a hub of knowledge and culture. Embark on a journey through the enchantment of Cannonborough/Elliotborough—where every moment is a delightful discovery, and every street is filled with the promise of adventure.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- *Pet fee: Our home is pet friendly. We have a $200 per pet fee. We limit to 2 dogs in the home and we have a very strict no cat policy. Only dogs are allowed at the home. Please be sure to add the dog to your guest count when booking and reach out for permission to bring the second dog before booking.
- *Evacuation Policy: Get a full refund within 72 hours in case of a MANDATORY evacuation in Charleston County
- *No parties
- *No Smoking inside (guests can smoke outside)
- *No firearms
- *Abide to quiet hours (10 pm - 8am)
- *Only decorate with painters tape (guest will be liable for any damage caused by decorations)